Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom app

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase freedom app

So yesterday night I decided to apply for the chase freedom card and got the 7-10 business days message, I call the automated line to see what's happening and they don't have it on file? Does that mean approval? Denial? Or not yet processed??? Never had a card with Chase? If anyone can enlighten me😐
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase freedom app

@Creditplz wrote:
So yesterday night I decided to apply for the chase freedom card and got the 7-10 business days message, I call the automated line to see what's happening and they don't have it on file? Does that mean approval? Denial? Or not yet processed??? Never had a card with Chase? If anyone can enlighten me😐

Hi! So from what I have read on here 7-10 days is usually a denial but I have see something apps with a positive outcome with this msg so I think it may differ for each person. Which # are you calling? Try 888-338-2586 and see what that says. If worse come to worse you can try a recon with this app so long as you have not had more that 5 new accounts in the past 24months....this includes AU accounts. Let us know.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are your scores and how does your credit profile look like?  As stated by the above poster, call the recon line and see what the status of the application is.

Message 3 of 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

My credit scores range from 681,686,691, I am 20 years old with WF Platinum CC 700/2250, capital one/Saks 1100/1750, BofA cash rewards 0/500, Discover IT 580/1000, U.S bank Platinum Visa 0/300.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
My credit scores range from 681,686,691, I am 20 years old with WF Platinum CC 700/2250, capital one/Saks 1100/1750, BofA cash rewards 0/500, Discover IT 580/1000, U.S bank Platinum Visa 0/300.

Ok.. Any baddies on your report?  How old are these cards?  Did you get them recently?

Message 5 of 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

No baddies, and WF is 2 years old, Cap1/Saks is 1 year Discover is 7 months, BofA is 2 months and U.S bank is 2 years
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
No baddies, and WF is 2 years old, Cap1/Saks is 1 year Discover is 7 months, BofA is 2 months and U.S bank is 2 years

Ok.  Call this number thus, Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons) and politely say you applied for the Freedom card and never got a response.  You then decided to call the automated message and it says no application found.

So you want to know if it went through or not and they will let you know.  Report back with with their say and we will go from there.

Message 7 of 10
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

My credits bad(Judgements, collections, inquries, new accounts), I got the 7-10 day message, 2 or 3 days later the online site updated from the pending to approved.  I called right after and confirmed with a rep for Chase.  My app wasnt online that night but the day after.

The 7-10 could of been manual review, so they just didn get to it yet so its not on file.  (will be once reviewed)

Good luck.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I applied I got instant approval of 2500 and my score was in the 570-590 but I didn't owe any money on my other credit card which at time was 3 capital one 500 3000 2000 and credit one 1500. After the chase approval I got a Barclay with a SL of 1000. Now 2 months later my chase freedom is at 8400 CL. Score now is in the 650-690

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it give you the "The system cannot access your records at this time" error? I applied for the CSP last week, and initially got the 7-10 day message, then 30-day email. On that same night, the CSP account popped up in my online Chase account, and the next morning I got the approval email. After about three hours from initially applying, the automated phone system gave me that error for my application status.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.