Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom unlimited CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase freedom unlimited CLI

Woke up this morning to an email from Experian about a credit line increase. Logged into a few of my banking apps. Saw Chase gave me $2,000 CLI this morning. I didn’t ask for it they just gave it to me. The card is only been open since 9/2017. I have decent usage on it since it’s my highest limit and also I have balance transferred about $1800 onto the card at 0%. Looks like my TU and EQ have jumped to 730s. Hopefully this will push my EX past 700 and I can try for my AMEX BCE X3 CLI When it does. I have been getting denial because of credit score on that card. Also that line is only at $500 as I barely got in with AMEX around the same time.

Few things I’m aiming for in the next few months:

AMEX X3 CLI and also refi my used auto loan to HOPEFULLY get the lowest interest rate of about 3% to save some cash and more to principal. Also get a new cap one card that was NOT on steps program and transfer the limits.

I do have 5 cards with TCL $8250.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase freedom unlimited CLI

Congrats! What was the original limit?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

$2500. My brother got the same card a few days later than I did but with a $4500 CL.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Woke up this morning to an email from Experian about a credit line increase. Logged into a few of my banking apps. Saw Chase gave me $2,000 CLI this morning. I didn’t ask for it they just gave it to me. The card is only been open since 9/2017. I have decent usage on it since it’s my highest limit and also I have balance transferred about $1800 onto the card at 0%. Looks like my TU and EQ have jumped to 730s. Hopefully this will push my EX past 700 and I can try for my AMEX BCE X3 CLI When it does. I have been getting denial because of credit score on that card. Also that line is only at $500 as I barely got in with AMEX around the same time.

Few things I’m aiming for in the next few months:

AMEX X3 CLI and also refi my used auto loan to HOPEFULLY get the lowest interest rate of about 3% to save some cash and more to principal. Also get a new cap one card that was NOT on steps program and transfer the limits.

I do have 5 cards with TCL $8250.

CONGRATS!!! Consider yourself lucky, I've been waiting for a CLI from Chase for two years...nothing...still at starting limit, which is my lowest.  Auto CLI's from Chase is like the holy grail or a unicorn sighting! LOL

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

GambitKing5150 I have been waiting for a CLI with Chase since 2005! Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto CLI you did not have a use a HP!

Message 6 of 7
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Auto-CLI!!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.