Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase no longer accepting ITIN

tag
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase no longer accepting ITIN

@orestrus wrote:
From what i know, citi, amex, bofa and chase as well as other smaller banks still take itin

Yeah, with Amex I was approved online without issues. I was able to get a JCrew card with the shopping cart trick.

Thank you, I guess no Discover Miles for me.

Message 11 of 17
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Try sportsmans guide , dell, etc etc. There are bunch of lenders who will work with us. 

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 12 of 17
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Did you get Amex after 6 months of credit? 

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 13 of 17
newhis
Valued Contributor

@orestrus wrote:

Try sportsmans guide , dell, etc etc. There are bunch of lenders who will work with us. 

Thank you but I'm only applying for cards that I want, if they don't want me with only ITIN is no problem with me. Maybe I'll get another BoA, I'm looking for the BBR, a Citi and another Amex down the road (I was able to backdate by several years)

@orestrus wrote:

Did you get Amex after 6 months of credit? 

Since month 5 or so I started visiting Amex site to see if I get any offer, after 7 months and 5 days (6 statements reported) from my first cards (I had BoA and Discover same week) I applied for Amex PRG with 50K points, instant approval. I was nervous, I didn't know if they will take the ITIN or not.

So I applied for BoA at a branch, Discover by phone, Amex (both) online, Freedom branch and JCrew with SCT.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just aplied wit my itin 3 weeks ago and got my credit card freedom chase by mail
Message 15 of 17
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just aplied wit my itin 3 weeks ago and got my credit card freedom chase by mail

Thank you.

I forgot to update this post, I got the Chase AARP over a month ago with ITIN.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

one month ago I was approved for the Chase CSP with a itin number, I have a checking account with almost 20K,maybe this helped. My Equifax credit score is 715,this is my first signature Visa

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.