Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase preapproved online but over 5/24

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase preapproved online but over 5/24

She should be good to go for it. Curious if you checked the prequals for her on Chase's website? If the CSP pops up she solid to get the CSR.

Message 61 of 94
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Yes she’s Prequalified to get the CSP

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 62 of 94
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Yes she’s Prequalified to get the CSP

Then she's good to go. She's checkmarks the primary criteria assuming her EQ score is on par with her TU/EX, thick profile, good income, and the limit with AMEX showing experience with high limits.

Message 63 of 94
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Updated the scores. EQ is 745

Message 64 of 94
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Good to know. Just wanted to make sure because more than likely Chase will pull two bureaus with them usually being EX/EQ but does depend on where you live what they'll pull.

Message 65 of 94
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Thanks. Going to chase tomorrow to app for the card. Hopefully will have some good news tomorrow.

I’ve read a lot about chase taking forever to approve app’s. Is that common with them ?

Also from app to getting the card ? How long ? I have about 3k in work expenses I need to charge by the 20th. Trying to help her get the SUB.

Message 66 of 94
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Thanks. Going to chase tomorrow to app for the card. Hopefully will have some good news tomorrow.

I’ve read a lot about chase taking forever to approve app’s. Is that common with them

Even better if she's going to a branch. Ask if they have any pre-approvals for her since there might be a good chance at nabbing a slightly higher signing bonus from them. And hard to say as it's very YMMV from what I've seen. Some apps require further review, others are idenity verification and so on. I'm assuming with an in branch app that'll move things along quicker.

Edit: Nix that checking for preapprovals; for some reason I was assuming she was already a Chase customer.

Message 67 of 94
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Also from app to getting the card ? How long ? I have about 3k in work expenses I need to charge by the 20th. Trying to help her get the SUB.

Once approved call them (assuming the branch can't do it themselves) to have them expedite the card free of charge. You should get it in 2-3 days that way.

Message 68 of 94
arkane
Established Contributor

@AllCredit wrote:
Keep in mind that green check marks may never show up (they don’t for me), I get all mine in branch, so it can be different.

Basically just saying don’t rely or wait on th green check marks go in branch and check pre-approvals, when I was looking for my CSR I went in branch each month to see if it showed up.

I am over 5/24 and was at the time of all of my subsequent chase cards.

Same here. I never get any offers online (and I'm pretty sure I didn't opt out of anything), but when I went to a Chase branch to open checking+savings accounts, the banker very cheerfully informed me I was "pre-approved for everything".

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like you should just open a checking account and wait for selected offers to show up.  Seems like the lowest risk option.  I think there are even some checking account bonues if you have some cash floating around that you can let sit in there.

Yep right here

$300 for checking + $200 for savings if you deposite $15K within 10 business days of account openning. Offer good till Jan 16 so hurry while it lasts!

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 69 of 94
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

She just signed up to be a chase checking customer for tomorrow

Message 70 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.