Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase recon.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase recon.

@Anonymous wrote:

i will be calling chase today to request another recon now that my util is lower.  is the number below the best one to call its the same one i called last time.

Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)

That number worked for me as well.  Funny thing is, no menu, no automation.  Went straight to a real live person who was knolegeable, courteous, allowed me to state my case, adjusted some numbers for accuracy and BAM! the recon was successfull.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

While I was out shopping with my wife a strange number called by the time I answered they had hung up. Long story shot I Google the number with reports if it being chase I called the app hotline to my surprise it said I had been approved for the chase freedom with 2k sl altho at the highest apr. Still super happy and don't plan to carry a balance anyways.
Message 12 of 17
jk26978
Regular Contributor

I also have a questiion.  Mine is in the 7-10 days and I am just getting the "under review".  Do I try one of the phone numbers now for recon or after I receive the denial?

Thanks

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner, I did see you posted in another thread saying you were approved pending final review.  Which was the same for me and I also Have bk on file.  For me they called me but I wasn't able to answer but after Googling the number it was chase.  I decided to check the application status number and to my shock I had been approved for 2000.  So I'd suggest calling the robot lady to find out

Message 14 of 17
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Thank you. Will be keeping my fingers crossed. This would "complete" my line up or my "wants". I have my American Express BCE and a few others. This would complete at least for s couple of years

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 15 of 17
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
While I was out shopping with my wife a strange number called by the time I answered they had hung up. Long story shot IGoogle the number with reports if it being chase I called the apphotline to my surprise it said I had been approved for the chase freedom with2kslaltho at the highestapr. Still super happy and don't plan to carry a balance anyways.

awesome!  congrats on the successful recon!!!!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jk26978 wrote:
Thank you. Will be keeping my fingers crossed. This would "complete" my line up or my "wants". I have my American Express BCE and a few others. This would complete at least for s couple of years

you were able to get an American Express with bankrupcty reporting???

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.