Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI / HP wording

tag
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

Citi CLI / HP wording

This wording means its going to be HP correct ? I have not seen SP wording yet. but I just want to make sure by asking on here if its HP, then I can wait for SP wording  Smiley Happy

It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. By clicking "Continue" you understand that we will obtain a credit bureau report to evaluate your request. Our credit department will review your request within 24 hours.

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CLI / HP wording

Sounds pretty HP to me. I'm no citi expert but it literally tells you they will and if a person reviews the credit then it's always HP IME
Message 2 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

That language is definitely a HP.

For a SP you will see "a credit bureau report will not be requested and you will recieve an instant decision".

Message 3 of 6
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

That language is definitely a HP.

For a SP you will see "a credit bureau report will not be requested and you will recieve an instant decision".

Whew, I thought so but I just wanted confirmation from Gurus on here, Thanks!  just saved myself a HP Smiley Happy

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi usually hard pulls TransUnion for clis. That's what they did for my home depot card.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SnowBowl wrote:

This wording means its going to be HP correct ? I have not seen SP wording yet. but I just want to make sure by asking on here if its HP, then I can wait for SP wording  Smiley Happy

It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. By clicking "Continue" you understand that we will obtain a credit bureau report to evaluate your request. Our credit department will review your request within 24 hours.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OP, if it's SP wordings will be like this "It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision." What you are seeing is 100% HP.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.