Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI button ??

tag
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Citi CLI button ??

Excuse my ignorance but what does the Citi CLI button look like and where do I find it?  Thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CLI button ??

It depends on the layout of what account you have. we call it the button, but often its hiding in pull-downs. Sometimes in profile sometimes in an offers area and so on. In other words more often a link than an actual button.
Message 2 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

• First image is from a cell phone. Second image is where its located on a PC screen. And the bottom image will show after hitting the credit limit increase tab. PSX_20170814_115827.jpg

Citi 3.png

Citi 1.png

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, id like to have that limit Gmood though that $200 bucks would drive me insaneSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
nupey10
Regular Contributor

THANKS GMOOD!!

I see it and I have exactly that with the same questions!

I'm going to try it after I pay off my balance.

Message 5 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

You don't have to pay the balance to do it. If you've done your 180 days. They've already determined whether to grant an increase or not.

Funny AJC..I'm not quite OCD as some folks.
Citi gives some wacky limits!😂
Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, true but could give a battle with Sync on their 737 i got from SamsSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, id like to have that limit Gmood though that $200 bucks would drive me insaneSmiley Wink

AJC, I was ready to type the same thing -- why can't I have that limit? 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.