Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi diamond

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Citi diamond

Really wanted this card for he 21 month BT, apples and denied immediately. Overall UTI @ 8%, and scores in 730-760 range . Just bought a house 5 months ago and have lots of inq , not sure yet what they pulled
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi diamond

Sorry to hear about that denial Sbrooks1. You would think with that kind of score you'd be instantly approved! Recon is your best chance explaining your inqs to your recent home purchase. If you have CK acct and you didn't get an alert then EX is where they pulled.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
@Anonymous wanted this card for he 21 month BT, apples and denied immediately. Overall UTI @ 8%, and scores in 730-760 range . Just bought a house 5 months ago and have lots of inq , not sure yet what they pulled

Sorry to hear about the denial.Smiley Sad  Let us know what the letter says so the information can be used for data points.  Maybe if you give it another year when you have less INQs you might have better luck.

Message 3 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Yes! I knew better !! Will do
Message 4 of 8
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear about the denial.......give'em a call even though I hear recon is usually a no go also.   It took me over 3 years to get in with them.

Message 5 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I have the D.C. For the last two years , it's at 0 for he last year . Limit is only 3500
Message 6 of 8
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I have the D.C. For the last two years , it's at 0 for he last year . Limit is only 3500

Have you checked your account to see if you're eligible for a CLI?

Message 7 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Yes, twice have been bumped by 300. So, not a card I use
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.