Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi pre qualified!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi pre qualified!

Just went to the Citi pre qualified site and I'm qualified for the double cash card!!! I'm going to apply!! If IG et approved what are my chances for the Costco Citi card if I apply right after? Thanks a million in advanced!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Citi pre qualified!

You need to wait 8 days before applying for the Costco CC. Citi only allows one app in a 8 day period.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no idea! Thanks so much!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved!!! This card will be replacing my capital one journey card that only has 1.25% cash back. My limit is very low however, only $1,100, which is a little disappointing, so I may have to keep that journey card in rotation for high expense months.
Message 4 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Hang in there, in 180 days do your SP CLI. Some have reported being able to do it earlier. I recommend after receiving your SP increase. Do a HP request and shoot for the stars.
Message 5 of 7
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Use the card often and always pay in full and try in three month for soft pull CLI. Make sure it reads that no credit report will be obtained. If you get denied, it wont reset the clock. Just try again at 180 or 181 days.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Apply for another citi card after 8 days!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.