Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Camping World Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Camping World Visa

Concerning the Camping World Visa, there are two posts on this site saying the "submit" button hung up and the transaction did not complete and yet they received their cards in the mail.  The same happened to me two days ago.  Anyone have any knowledge about this happening after you fill out the pre-approval form?  By the way,  I did not select the year membership in the Good Sam Club and got the popup for the preapproval on the Camping World Visa anyway. I hit the submit button, the button froze and the transaction would not complete.  I then refreshed the screen and it all went away.  I try to only apply for the Comenity cards with major credit cards attached.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity Camping World Visa

I was one of the 2 posters probably that your referring to. The only thing I can say is more than likely it was approved and you may get the card in about 7 to 10 days just like I did.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 5
someg33k
Established Contributor

Go to the Comenity site for that card and try to register. That's the quickest way to find out if the approval was instant.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Camping World and they connected me to card services of Comenity.  The lady told me my application did not go through.  I must have tried 100 more times to get that popup then an idea came to me.  Maybe I should be placing my apartment number on the same line as my street address (rather than in separate boxes).  When I did that the popup came up.  Approved $1,000.  We have a Camping World not far from here due to multiple RV parks here.  The Visa will definitely come in handy also.  I'm beginning to feel like CreditAddict.  I MUST go to the garden for a year!

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Camping World and they connected me to card services of Comenity.  The lady told me my application did not go through.  I must have tried 100 more times to get that popup then an idea came to me.  Maybe I should be placing my apartment number on the same line as my street address (rather than in separate boxes).  When I did that the popup came up.  Approved $1,000.  We have a Camping World not far from here due to multiple RV parks here.  The Visa will definitely come in handy also.  I'm beginning to feel like CreditAddict.  I MUST go to the garden for a year!

There is no such thing as a garden for Creditaddict. Many have tried already and many continue, but CA is on a completely different level then the norm and no or stop cannot possibly register within CA's legendary programming.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.