Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity phone system CLI help

tag
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Commenity phone system CLI help

I think creditaddict is right. Online my pottery barn wouldnt give me an increase. I called and it went up by $6000 and I stopped after 3 requests.

Message 11 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

I think creditaddict is right. Online my pottery barn wouldnt give me an increase. I called and it went up by $6000 and I stopped after 3 requests.

Why did you stop!?!?

Message 12 of 19
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Lol. I got distracted and had to take care of something.  I was intending to call back and do it again, along with my Pier 1 card.

Message 13 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lol. I got distracted and had to take care of something.  I was intending to call back and do it again, along with my Pier 1 card.

Pier 1 has been like JCrew lately!!! going up to 4$k-$6k range from what I've seen (myself included!)

Message 14 of 19
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

@slund5499........I have always received my CLI increases with my Comenity cards online via the luv buttons.  I log into my account and click "request increase" and I keep going until I get the 7-10 message.

Message 15 of 19
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Pottery Barn didnt give me anymore. Apparently they thought my 3 at $2000 each were plenty. My limit went from $5500 to $11500. Unless it makes a difference if you hang up and call back. I just took my Pier 1 from $3500 to $8500 in $1000 increment's.  So it may be best not to stop once you start.

Message 16 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Pottery Barn didnt give me anymore. Apparently they thought my 3 at $2000 each were plenty. My limit went from $5500 to $11500. Unless it makes a difference if you hang up and call back. I just took my Pier 1 from $3500 to $8500 in $1000 increment's.  So it may be best not to stop once you start.

NICE!

Message 17 of 19
slund5499
Established Contributor

Well I log on, hit the credit limit increase button. This takes me to the income question. I put in my income and press the button.....Nothing happens. I click the same button 20 times and nothing happens. Could it be because the account it too new? I get this on VS, Buckle, Abercrombie, and Express accounts.

I do the same thing on Overstock and first click I get the 7-10 day message. Then get an email stating my Cl is $250 and to expect a decision in 7-10 days.

I tried calling the number on the back of the cards for automated. Request CLI and I get sent right to live agent.

No figure.......What am I doing wrong?

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 18 of 19
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Makes me question how long one must have the Overstock card to request CLI's after the initial CLI upon acquiring the card?  Does Overstock require that you have the card for a few months before allowing a CLI?  I hit the CLI once I set up the account and received an additional $300.  After I received the card I tried hitting the CLI only to receive the 7-10 day letter stating I'd recently received a CLI. I have yet to make myself use the card as I haven't seen a REAL deal worth purchasing as Overstock is Overpriced LOL

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.