cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank application (can it be???)

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Commerce Bank application (can it be???)

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@fltireguy wrote:

LOL. That's the exact same email that I got

I would say that is an approval. Now wait a few days for a strange email like this where they are apparently creating a gold key account for you

so strange...before I apped for the card, I didn't have a Drury login.. 

image.jpg

Congrats on in your approval..!  I'd think your SL will show up on your reports in 7-10 days

I just got my card today.. Inq was dated 9/1, I think I applied a few days before that

oh. Also datapoint. They pulled EQ for me in the Tampa, Fl area (FYI, no hurricane damage for me at all)

Relieved to hear things panned out safely for Hillsborough County (i have childhood friends in Brandon).

I was surprised! to find an auto-SP CLI on my Commerce Bank card yesterday. Had no idea they even do those.

Looks like now it's their time to draw in new card customers.

I won't go kicking and screaming for sure LOL.  I'm all up on the door trying to get in.

One thing is certain 12njoy.

Your email from them sure indicates something and from the sounds of it, something to your favor this time around.

I remember when you first got that Drury Inn Account

You guys have me on the edge of my seat over this Lender. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 22
12njoy
Super Contributor

I hope so CM7.  This would be nice this time around if it happens

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I hope so CM7.  This would be nice this time around if it happens

Bet this window won't be open long. Seems to be a trend with certain banks so when those mailers fly out in bulk like we seen lately, that's a sure sign a quota is just around the corner too.

Either way it might go, NOW is the perhaps the best time to apply with Commerce Bank because can't see them blowing open the doors like some high end prime banks do like Chase, BofA etc.

In my experience with them to date, they are as expected and i have had zero issues.

Message 13 of 22
12njoy
Super Contributor

I couldn't wait, so I called.  I don't even want to put this in the approval section but it does get me a hair closer literally.

Image result for drum roll

$1,000

___________ 12Njoy
Message 14 of 22
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I couldn't wait, so I called.  I don't even want to put this in the approval section but it does get me a hair closer literally.

$1,000

W T H?

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 15 of 22
12njoy
Super Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

$1,000

W T H?

Well, I guess I can't complain.  I only got $2,550 left to go.  With approvals like this, I can get there in 2.55555 tries lol

___________ 12Njoy
Message 16 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

images.jpeg

Least you are closer to the million and have no doubt you will have it before the years end and probably before another month passes

Message 17 of 22
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

images.jpeg

Least you are closer to the million and have no doubt you will have it before the years end and probably before another month passes

True

___________ 12Njoy
Message 18 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

images.jpeg

True

Congrats! Don't forget that they combine limits if you can squeeze another one

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any chance this credit card doesn't exist anymore after 1 week??

I searched for it but I could only find "Drury Hotels Gold Key Club® Visa®" but no "Drury Inns Visa"

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.