Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consider NASA...questions

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Consider NASA...questions

My membership was automatically approved, so I'm tempted to go for a CC. Many people have been getting them sp from what I understand or am I misunderstanding everything.
Message 161 of 953
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Stop, you're making everyone paranoid Smiley Surprised

Should everyone blindly follow a few? 

Y'all need to read all the other forums/boards about this, including all the denials, and HPs.  I am not alone.  Manual reviews have been had, reversals of original approvals included. 

Nasa's underwriters are still reviewing all the apps before anything gets "funded" - including the instant approvals.  I read on the other board someone got greedy and applied for 2 x $25k cards plus a PLOC.  $50k is their max per member, so the PLOC was cancelled.

Message 162 of 953
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:
My membership was automatically approved, so I'm tempted to go for a CC. Many people have been getting them sp from what I understand or am I misunderstanding everything.

Yeah I still haven't got a HP from them yet.  For how generous they are I probably wouldn't mind it either, but sp is nice.  I refreshed my reports yesterday and today, still no HP.  If you were approved for membership instant that's a good sign.  How does your reports look?  I heard they like 24 months of clean history on EX, IDA and Chex.

Message 163 of 953
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I have one collection on ex and EQ, it's disputed though since it shouldn't be there. Other than that all clear. No lates or anything.
Message 164 of 953
Tony275
Valued Contributor

So out of curiousity, when you guys are getting instantly approved for membership like I was, are you waiting to be able to login to apply for a CC? Or are you applying off the website? I'm curious because I still haven't gotten my "welcome" email with temporary password so I can't login to my account yet. Should I apply on their site? Or wait til I can login and apply that way?

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 165 of 953
Little_Lulu
Contributor

Are people getting approved with collections? I have 1 collection that's older than 6 years. I'll apply anyway because it's a SP and I've already sent in documentation for my membership (utility bill, photo ID). My membership is still pending.

Message 167 of 953
Little_Lulu
Contributor

^ Answering my own question - Just saw someone with 2 collections get approved. Everyone kept talking about their clean files so I thought people with collections weren't getting approved. Glad to see they are.

Message 172 of 953
Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

@Tony275 wrote:
So out of curiousity, when you guys are getting instantly approved for membership like I was, are you waiting to be able to login to apply for a CC? Or are you applying off the website? I'm curious because I still haven't gotten my "welcome" email with temporary password so I can't login to my account yet. Should I apply on their site? Or wait til I can login and apply that way?

You don't need a temp password to apply and to check the status of your applications. Just go to their application page and set up a login to track these things:

https://cs.loanspq.com/Consumer/login/default.aspx?enc2=CjDDGQgp6ViDEpMSQAmj1HSLAWG4YmBoo1d48aqxhMdp...

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 175 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

I assume its not wise to apply before membership has been granted/finalized?

Message 176 of 953
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@itguy_65 wrote:

Congratulations to those approved, and much luck to all who are patiently waiting for approval!!  By the way, what's this duck and beaver thing that there are casual references to??

I believe it was credit union that was handing out 10-15-20k credit cards like hotcakes only to wind up closing most of them after the myfico members flooded them with apps.  I think.

That would be correct! Let's not ALL flood NASA FCU now.....

My thoughts exactly.  This was SO tempting to step out of the garden, but you reminded me that patience is key.  The bucket will run out.

Signature needs updating
Message 177 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.