Consider NASA...questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is NASA CC so popular?

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I really thought NASA was bigger than they are. Not even in top 50

They will be in top 10 when myfico members are done. I hope they have enough revenue to cover all these high limits. 

it's NASA, if they don't have enough revenue to cover all the high limits, they can ask aliens to lend them some galaxy currency! dun dun!

Message 326 of 953
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

They will be in top 10 when myfico members are done. I hope they have enough revenue to cover all these high limits. 

it's NASA, if they don't have enough revenue to cover all the high limits, they can ask aliens to lend them some galaxy currency! dun dun!

I'm sure it will spend like galaxy currency too Smiley Happy. I smell a duck card in the oven.  

Message 327 of 953
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I smell a Beaver cooking too lol
Message 328 of 953
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I'm sure it will spend like galaxy currency too Smiley Happy. I smell a duck card in the oven.  

Excuse me, do you accept Jupiter Extraterrestrial Express?

Start a whole card marketing campaign. My Name is ET and I only trust the best. That's why I always carry Extraterrestrial Express.

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 331 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

@14Fiesta wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Excuse me, do you accept Jupiter Express?

no, we only accept Milky way galaxy platinum, get out, ya bum!

Message 333 of 953
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Right, all those $5 in savings accounts will really add up.....

Message 336 of 953
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

$5.00

-$25000.00

=

Oh crap....

@longtimelurker wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Right, all those $5 in savings accounts will really add up.....

Message 337 of 953
Callandra
Valued Contributor

*blinks* I guess I had my nose in Pokemon Y a little too much lately, I didn't notice NASA CC threads at all until today and there are TONS of them...

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 340 of 953
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@Callandra wrote:

*blinks* I guess I had my nose in Pokemon Y a little too much lately, I didn't notice NASA CC threads at all until today and there are TONS of them...

You missed the excitement.

Message 341 of 953
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

So why aren't people flocking to UNFCU I wonder.   Chip&Pin, rewards and high CLs!

With a credit limit of up to USD 100,000 as well as Chip and PIN technology for added security, the VISA Elite Card provides a premium level of purchasing power, travel privileges, convenience, and insurance protection

With a credit limit of up to USD 50,000 the VISA Azure Card is ideal for members interested in premium benefits at competitive rates.

Message 344 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.