Consider NASA...questions

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: NASA FCU Pending account?

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

WHAT A CRUEL TRICK BY NASA

Just found out they did me the same way. NeedLess to say i'm more then pissed off and of course disappointed after hyping them up so much. I am so done now with these Occu type CU's. I'm going to close out my membership and recover the savings deposit i put in for it and pretend it never happened. WHAT A DISGUSTING CRUEL FLOP! damn *#@$^

yeah, i want my money back, but i'll get to that later. too much excitement and disappointment in one day. when i'm better, i'll call and get my moolah back! they don't deserve my 5 bucks!

I just sent them off a SM demanding an immediate return of the Savings Share as well as a very long letter of what all am not impressed with in the way they are misleading applicants or in the way they have handled my own matter.

I'm done with this. THEY MAKE ME SICK TO MY GUTS!!!Smiley Mad 

Message 258 of 953
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

WHAT A CRUEL TRICK BY NASA

Just found out they did me the same way. NeedLess to say i'm more then pissed off and of course disappointed after hyping them up so much. I am so done now with these Occu type CU's. I'm going to close out my membership and recover the savings deposit i put in for it and pretend it never happened. WHAT A DISGUSTING CRUEL FLOP! damn *#@$^

yeah, i want my money back, but i'll get to that later. too much excitement and disappointment in one day. when i'm better, i'll call and get my moolah back! they don't deserve my 5 bucks!

I just sent them off a SM demanding an immediate return of the Savings Share as well as a very long letter of what all am not impressed with in the way they are misleading applicants or in the way they have handled my own matter.

I'm done with this. THEY MAKE ME SICK TO MY GUTS!!!Smiley Mad 

So it's okay when a lender denies you, and then on recon decides to approve you...but when it's the other way around it's not okay? lol. 

Message 264 of 953
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya my Saving membership automatical approval, my CC application has been in pending status for about 24 hours now.  Guessing I will be one of the ones rejected.  If it stays a soft pull I am fine with that.  Fingers crossed either approval or soft pull denial.. Should of sat on this to watch others results for a few more days then decided.  I guess it is not all the bad to be a part of a major credit union though if I ever need an auto loan at a decent rate.

On a positive side my Experian went back on Ice today after a 7 day unfreeze, so if they try to pull it via hard pull, it will say no go lol.  If it would of been pulled yesterday which it wasn't then it would of gone as a HP.  Maybe I dodged a bullet?  Shall see.

Message 266 of 953
spydergto
Regular Contributor

Hi , My Nasa Savings application status says , "Need more info" its 6:40 pm on Friday, I work nights so i slept all day. I would like to figure out "what" they mean by need more info so i can send in documents this weekend. No one is available for me to call at the moment , Any one else get hit with this and what did you have to send in ?

Ex 750 10/22/2013 Eq 651 11/09/2013 TU 721 12/9/2013

5/14/14 Equifax – 673 Experian – 744 Transunion – 722

already bought the house! closed with a great deal all thanks to information i learned here!
Message 465 of 953
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You'll just need to wait until they send you an email with the required documents that they need. It can be anything from a copy of your DL, address verification/utility bill, etc.
Message 467 of 953
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

Re: Consider NASA...questions

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@oilcan12 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

just noticed i do not see nasa on here

http://creditunionaccess.com/top50creditunions.htm

Yep, I don't think they're even in the top 100.

Prior to this membership drive, I think they only had around 90,000 members. NASA is about the size of OCCU (issuer of the infamous Duck and Beaver cards).

I keep hearing people say that Nasa FCU is one of the biggest credit unions in the county. It's really not true.

Wow, mine acts small time, but it's number 10 by membership, and number 18 by assets.

Just a heads up, their installment loans (secured) have the greatest rates, but the CC rewards SUCK.  And their website leaves a lot for desirability (but paying you cc is the easiest I've seen, if you have account, can even pay pending or non-existent charges).

Mine IS small time! LOL. Smiley Happy

S.F. Police Credit Union of San Francisco, CA has 34,254 members and assets of $739 million. The credit union, opened in 1958, has 102 full time employees and 1 part time employee , or 336 members per employee, compared to a national average of 430.

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 486 of 953
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

It's official. 

My card account has officialy shown up when I log into the  NASA FCU website. Woohoo!

Message 492 of 953
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

I might try for a CC after I get my membership approved. But for me, being self-employed, always makes document requests a little sticky and involved.

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 493 of 953
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

It's official. 

My card account has officialy shown up when I log into the  NASA FCU website. Woohoo!

How do you get to that screen?

Message 494 of 953
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

It's official. 

How do you get to that screen?

When you go to https://www.nasafcu.com log into eBranch on the right. Once you're in, your accounts show up.

Message 495 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.