Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consider NASA...questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Consider NASA...questions

I was purchasing $200 worth of stuff. I know that's too much for the first purchase on a card.

It was declined, got a phone call about 30 minutes later. Called back and spoke to someone and got the block removed off of my card really quickly and painlessly

@jgodfrey82 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried to use my NASA today at Target. Guess they didn't like the amount I tried to charge. Smiley Sad On the phone with a fraud manager

Tell us more, I haven't tried to use my card yet, but I guess I should buy something just to get some usage and make sure it works before I need it for something big one day and it doesn't go through.

Message 871 of 953
mike929929
Valued Member

725 - NFU used Experian per the letter I received.

Starting Score: 658
Current Score: 703
Goal Score: 761

MISC
Message 872 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

it says more than 500 banks have already signed up but will not know the list of those participating until tomorrow monday october 20. 

''Apple Pay supports credit and debit cards from the three major payment networks, American Express, MasterCard and Visa, issued by the top US banks. In addition to American Express, Bank of America, Capital One Bank, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo and others, who announced support in September, more than 500 new banks from across the country have signed on to Apple Pay. Users can make purchases in stores and within apps, with credit cards issued by many of the leading banks nationwide, which make up 83 percent of the credit card purchase volume in the US.'' 

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/10/16Apple-Pay-Set-to-Transform-Mobile-Payments-Starting-Octobe...

Message 873 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was purchasing $200 worth of stuff. I know that's too much for the first purchase on a card.

It was declined, got a phone call about 30 minutes later. Called back and spoke to someone and got the block removed off of my card really quickly and painlessly

@jgodfrey82 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried to use my NASA today at Target. Guess they didn't like the amount I tried to charge. Smiley Sad On the phone with a fraud manager

Tell us more, I haven't tried to use my card yet, but I guess I should buy something just to get some usage and make sure it works before I need it for something big one day and it doesn't go through.

i doubt that. its target thats why.  After all this fuss all over the news first purchase at target lol i be waving a red flag too. 

Message 874 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 875 of 953
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jgodfrey82 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i doubt that. its target thats why.  After all this fuss all over the news first purchase at target lol i be waving a red flag too. 

I just found the 'quote' button!!!

Did you activate your card and everything before using it?

Message 876 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

About the Apply Pay:

The issuer needs to 'allow' it?  You can't just add your card to your phone and use it?

i see Navy Federal Union coming later .... 

http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/

Message 877 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jgodfrey82 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just found the 'quote' button!!!

Did you activate your card and everything before using it?

Yep! As soon as the card arrived

Message 878 of 953
js0319
Established Contributor

Received pin on Wednesday (10/15), received card on Saturday (10/18). Applied on 9/26, funded 10/1 after sending in W-2 to verify social. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 879 of 953
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 880 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.