tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Consider NASA...questions

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@mountainmom wrote:
Wow this thread was all the way down on page 6 now lol.
I just heard back from Nasa. Very weird. She said I was changed from the cash rewards to the advantage because the 7.9 bt promo is only on the advantage! Ummm that's not what it says on the terms and agreement page. It shows the 7.9 on all the cards. So weird.
But my Apr did go from 14.9 to 10.9 so I prob won't argue. I have better rewards card and if I want a 2% card I'll get the double cash card.
Just thought it was weird she would say that when their site says different.
STILL haven't got my card yet.

It states on their site that it's for the Platinum Advantage card

https://www.nasafcu.com/btfixed/

FIXED APR* BALANCE TRANSFERS FOR LIFE
Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card
For every dollar you spend, you'll earn points to use toward travel or merchandise rewards. Points are easy to redeem online or by phone.

- No-fee Fixed APR* Balance Transfers as low as 7.9% APR* 
- Earn 1 point for each $1 to use for travel and merchandise rewards
- Pay no annual fee and no balance transfer fee*
- Credit limits available up to $30,000

does anyone know if its still soft pull ? i got my averse letter today says they could not verify my resident, employment or identiy even after i sent all my papers. Experian score 740 (now 753). But i applied another card last week when i found out they denied me so wondering if i reapply if its still soft pull and will they see i have recently obtained new credit. 

It could go either way, SP or HP.  If you have a monitoring service then you can check (still EX).  And, yes, if you applied again last week for another product, it will be a new inquiry (SP or HP) and they will see your new friends.  They don't go by old SPs.

oh nevermind then. i guess i should've jump on the wagon 2 months ago when they launched their rocket. 

Message 951 of 953
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

@xtdefy wrote:

@mountainmom wrote:
Wow this thread was all the way down on page 6 now lol.
I just heard back from Nasa. Very weird. She said I was changed from the cash rewards to the advantage because the 7.9 bt promo is only on the advantage! Ummm that's not what it says on the terms and agreement page. It shows the 7.9 on all the cards. So weird.
But my Apr did go from 14.9 to 10.9 so I prob won't argue. I have better rewards card and if I want a 2% card I'll get the double cash card.
Just thought it was weird she would say that when their site says different.
STILL haven't got my card yet.

It states on their site that it's for the Platinum Advantage card

https://www.nasafcu.com/btfixed/

FIXED APR* BALANCE TRANSFERS FOR LIFE
Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card
For every dollar you spend, you'll earn points to use toward travel or merchandise rewards. Points are easy to redeem online or by phone.

- No-fee Fixed APR* Balance Transfers as low as 7.9% APR* 
- Earn 1 point for each $1 to use for travel and merchandise rewards
- Pay no annual fee and no balance transfer fee*
- Credit limits available up to $30,000

They advertise it for Advantage, but if you read the T&C it's for all 3.

https://www.nasafcu.com/platinum-cash-rewards-credit-card-terms/

As I said, I'll just leave it because I think I'd rather have the lower purchase apr and get my rewards elsewhere. Just surprised they changed the product and stated misinformation.

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 952 of 953
Mantis350
Regular Contributor

I just apped today and was "instant approved" for $5800 pending income verification.  I have uploaded the required docs (past two months stubs) and am now waiting to see what they come back with.  This CL is in my ballpark so lets hope I can get this card.

PenFed Rewards Visa Sig-$14,000 | BofA Plat Visa-$12,500 | Discover IT-$11,000 | NASA-$7,500 | WF Cash Rewards Visa-$6,800 | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig-$6,500 | Barclay Rewards MC-$6,000 | Cap1 QS Visa Sig-$5,750 | Citi DC-$5,500 | Cap1 Venture 1-$4,500 | Cap1 QS-$3,400 | Chase Freedom-$3,400 | AMEX BCE-$2,000 | Lowes-$15,000 | Home Depot-$5,000
|Current Score(2/19/2016)|| 709 EQ || 734 TU || 729 EXP ||
Message 953 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.