Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Cap1 Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Converting Cap1 Platinum

Hello,

I have a Cap1 Platinum and QS.  Cap 1 Platinum is 200 dollars I barely use and QS is 6000.  No CLIs for 9 months.  Was going to ask for a CLI on the QS, but what should I do about the Platinum?  Have had the card for 2 and a half years, never missed a payment and it has an annual fee.  I cannot have a hard inquiry on my credit report as getting a mortgage in next 1-2 months.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Converting Cap1 Platinum

Don't do a thing. No cli, no new apps, no big purchases No sudden run ups or pay downs  nothing.  Many lenders the night before or day of closing will run credit again. From now til you have the keys do not do a thing.   After closing is time toget new cards like HD and cli. 

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Converting Cap1 Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't do a thing. No cli, no new apps, no big purchases No sudden run ups or pay downs  nothing.  Many lenders the night before or day of closing will run credit again. From now til you have the keys do not do a thing.   After closing is time toget new cards like HD and cli. 

+1

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.