Valued Contributor

Re: Cosco Citi (Where do they pull)

I'm in SoCal I'll update my report in march Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 24
bk510
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in southern california, they pulled EX for me in August or September 2016.  <mod cut>

+1

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 12 of 24
Scupra
Super Contributor

EX for me in Arizona
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

New data points about Citi Costco, hope this info help many others:

Just applied today, wishing they pull EX but oh noooooooo, they pulled my TU instead, Fico 678 and 5 INQ. ( I have 3 lates due my BK 3 years ago on my TU file  ). I live in PA.

Not instant decision, got the message "we received your aplication.... we will contact you within 1 week"

Still waiting for the result. I assume will be denial. Cross my fingers. I will update for the result. Should I wait until the decission have been made or  should I call the Costco visa application center? Any advice? Thanks.

Message 14 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Pulled EX here in California for me.
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I heard Experian gives them the best volume discount.
Message 16 of 24
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

As you can see, which bureaus are pulled depends on where you're located. The same lender pulls different bureaus in different parts of the country. That's generally true of most banks and lenders, which makes it difficult to predict whether they'll pull EX, EQ, or TU in a particular place. Your best bet is to inquire about which bureaus are typically queried in your neighborhood.

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

New data points about Citi Costco, hope this info help many others:

Just applied today, wishing they pull EX but oh noooooooo, they pulled my TU instead, Fico 678 and 5 INQ. ( I have 3 lates due my BK 3 years ago on my TU file  ). I live in PA.

Not instant decision, got the message "we received your aplication.... we will contact you within 1 week"

Still waiting for the result. I assume will be denial. Cross my fingers. I will update for the result. Should I wait until the decission have been made or  should I call the Costco visa application center? Any advice? Thanks.

UPDATE:

08-03-2017 Approved with $5,500. I'm happy camper.

Message 18 of 24
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval. So can I ask what was the process for your approval? I applied last week and got a pending message. I called and they said to wait for the letter. I should add, I do have a fraud alert on my credit reports. Thanks for any info!!
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@irunfromcredit wrote:
Congrats on the approval. So can I ask what was the process for your approval? I applied last week and got a pending message. I called and they said to wait for the letter. I should add, I do have a fraud alert on my credit reports. Thanks for any info!!

Thank you so much. I will try to write my Costco approval process on the forum soon in few days for data points. Basically i received the pending messege, 2 days later I received an email requesting document: Utility Bill that clearly showing my home address. I called them and ask for the fax number where should I send the documents instead mail it. I faxed the document that day, few hours later I received an email saying: "You've been approved".

I dont have any fraud alert on my credit report tho. 

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.