Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Applications

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Applications

If you make a mistake on a credit card application like being off on your annual salary by $2,000 what should you do? & you were approved for the card

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Card Applications

if it's not an amex card i wouldn't sweat it. (even then i wouldn't as you will probably get a 2k increase at work next year)

if you can't sleep at night from it you can call em up and update your income.

congrats on the approval

:]

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok it was just a store credit card & the credit limit was not that much ! Still the same answer for me?

Message 3 of 6
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Its really not a big deal. They rarely request proof of income unless your seeking CLI's ( Credit line Increase ) and even then they normally dont ask. Amex is another story but for the average card. Dont think twice about it.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 6
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok it was just a store credit card & the credit limit was not that much ! Still the same answer for me?

Especially a store card. Dont give it another thought. It matters not at this point.   Take care of the account. Make sure you pay on time , every time and enjoy the benefits.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 5 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I assume it was an honest mistake.

Is there a substantive reason why it would be considered significant enough to warrant any action on their part?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.