Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limits?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limits?

I'm just under 50k right now and 10k is my highest limit... Marvel was originally approved at a joke 1500 so I called and asked them for 25k, they countered with 10k.

Chase originally approved Sapphire Preferred for 9k, but that was split to open FU at the same time (must be my ceiling with them at the moment).

Cap1 just bumped my QS to 9k

PenFed approved me only for 7k (with 1 INQ on EQ, and what was 774 FICO 8 at time of app)

Discover approved me for 7.5k (just after PenFed - also hit EQ).

US Bank is approving me for some sort of Visa tomorrow but I don't know which one yet (applied for Korean Air Skypass Visa Sig about 2 weeks ago, they told me Friday last week that they just needed to verify my Skypass account number then I'm good to go - but didn't mention if I actually got the Sig version, limit, etc)

But... my AAoA is probably down to 2-2.5 years now, oldest account on file is 9 years, and I have 10 new cards in the last 10 months (once everything is reporting). 

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idk why you're so disappointed in your limits of "only $7.5k".. It's really not bad. Not sure what you're expecting
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Idk why you're so disappointed in your limits of "only $7.5k".. It's really not bad. Not sure what you're expecting

wasn't really expecting anything in particular, but I would like to be in the 5 digit club for the most part. Really only with CSP and FU but I'll get there sooner or later Smiley Happy The sub-5k cards are just a reminder to me to make sure I don't do anything stupid in the future.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My most used card is a $2,200 CL lol. Even with 4 cards above $10k and 1 above $20k. Can't win them all Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My most used card is a $2,200 CL lol. Even with 4 cards above $10k and 1 above $20k. Can't win them all Smiley Wink

@Anonymous with us. Citi DC 5500 and Discover chrome @ 3000 for the double cash for the first year. I'll swipe the QC because it's 1.5 when discover isn't accepted. That's 3k 

Message 25 of 26
Berk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, my two most used cards are Amex Plat and my Citi Thank You Premier with a 10K limit. My two least used? Barclay Visa with 24.6K and Discover with 36.5K. Go figure.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.