Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Says "You Won't Believe" It

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One Says "You Won't Believe" It

You Won't Believe it.....

We will give you a $300 SL and then take $175 right off the top and possibly the AF too...

To the Shredder, even debated on opening them at all......

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamP wrote:

You Won't Believe it.....

We will give you a $300 SL and then take $175 right off the top and possibly the AF too...

To the Shredder, even debated on opening them at all......

Oh, I open them.

I can always use the laugh.  Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had an envelope from First Premier when I got my mail yesterday.  It had a big 'Pre-Approved' message on the envelope but not their name.  Opened it up to see a huge starting limit of $700.  It was only 36% interest and and annual fee of $75.  But lucky for me, after the first year, the AF would be $124.  The little tiny shreds it was ripped into are now in my garbage can. 

Smiley LOL I needed a laugh thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it.

Message 13 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I get a mailer from the infamous Credit One today.  The envelope says "You WON'T BELIEVE your credit line"

They're right about that.  Up to $1500.  UP TO? What is this, Citi DC?

Smiley Wink

Isn't that the truth lol. For a lot of us the limit would be better than the DC! I just got the same mailer 2 days ago. I hadn't received anything from them for a good while now until this suddenly showed up.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.