Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Sucks

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit One Sucks

Gotta admit, you put them in their place real quick. Lets play record wars lol. All your points were valid. They try to intimidate by making you think you owe, this is a good lesson for those who want in with C2Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 23
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im still blown away that they have their logo eerily similar to Cap One and even their name sounds the same. I can see how it could confuse somebody not in the know.

Sort of like everytime i see the commercial for the LoanDepot i always think of Home Depot, i dunno, color me annoyedSmiley Wink

I'm blown away that Capital One hasn't sued CreditOne, honestly.  Unless they are secretly in bed with them......   The logo is way too similar.  I do the same thing that has been mentioned in this thread, get excited that CapOne has offered me something, only to find out its CreditOne.... ugh....

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 22 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

And the worse thing JimBo99, CreditOne , forgive me my Fico fam, actually sounds cooler than CapitalOne ughhhhhhhSmiley Wink
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.