Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Reycling

tag
ficoguy2013
Regular Contributor

Credit Report Reycling

Has anyone encounter when:

You apply for credit one or two months ago, you were denied say: because of CO or Bankrupcy.

and a month or two, the CO or Bankcrupcy was removed from the credit report

You go ahead and apply for credit again, and you were denied for the same reason of that CO or Bankrupcy when you know it was removed from the CR but say 3-4 months passed from the first time you applied. 

This has happened to me months ago, and recently my close friend, and its been the same with TransUnion. 

Lines of Credit Navy FCU Cash Rewards Signature - $25k || Navy FCU LOC - $15k || Barclay's Apple Rewards - $5k || ECP Military Exchange - $4k || DCU Platinum Rewards - $2k || Discover IT - $750 || Capital One Quicksilver - $2.5k || USAA American Express - $5k || Target Redcard - $2.4k ||
Auto Loans:Toyota Financial $25,000 - 1.9% || USAA Auto $32,000 - 1.76% || DCU Auto $32,000 - 2.49% (dd discount .50%)

Utl @ 10% - Main Card: Navy FCU Cash Rewards
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kdong1996
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Report Reycling

Yeah, it seems Barclays does this pretty often, you can always call recon of whichever CCC you applied for and have them manually review it.
Message 2 of 3
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Report Reycling

Ive read stories but think its a little odd for it to happen 3 -4 months after but i have heard of lenders pulling an old report like if you already applied or are already in with them

Another thing i can think of is either Black Listed or Including a lender in a BK or CO. Then they might just have a long memory. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.