Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Csp conditionally approved

tag
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Csp conditionally approved

Applied for a csp today and received the instant denial due a bk reporting. Called the recon number and spoke with a very nice lady to see if there was anything I provide. She put me on a long hold and came back to same she was going to recommend the card be approved for 5k. But she said it has to go through a final approval. I asked her in her experience do they normally get approved and she said yes but it's a judgement decision too. So I should know within a week. Anybody else have something similar?

Bk7 is just 4 years old.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Csp conditionally approved

Good luck it could go either way...  Just means a Sr. Analyst/Manger either has to approve or decline it.. Have had an application for marriott Declined in the past by this method or recommended for approval although many has got approved.  Best of luck!

This is back when I use to call UW, now I just let my applications ride out with chase and they end up in approvals.  Although your situation was a bit different it appears

Message 2 of 5
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

She said having the long standing relationship helped with the approval. I just hope that the Sr analyst has the same view.
Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Best of luck on getting the final approval!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just call in to automated status line and you should hear the approval once it's been finalized.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.