Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD had her new Blispay suspended for verification

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

DD had her new Blispay suspended for verification

DD was approved for $7500. It was blocked for verification when she tried to use it. (I'm proud of her for being responsible at 20).
Anyone else had a Blispay blocked at this point in the process?
I knew apps sometimes were held up
She had a Cap One that she had to do verification with after she received the card also
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: DD had her new Blispay suspended for verification

This is concerning because I haven't used my Blispay card yet despite having it for over a month. I was fortunately instantly approved despite having pretty much everything on ice. Most banks instantly approve me but there are some (BBVA, PenFed, Charles Schwab) that make me jump through hoops to join. I was concerned while applying because it was noticeable that others were having ID verification issues. Maybe my existing TD Bank (via Target) relationship helped. 

Does she have anything frozen? and I'm not talking about EQ/EX/TU. How long has it been since she was approved and tried to use it?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No idea, but I am interested in hearing what others have to share on this topic. 

Message 3 of 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

This is concerning because I haven't used my Blispay card yet despite having it for over a month. I was fortunately instantly approved despite having pretty much everything on ice. Most banks instantly approve me but there are some (BBVA, PenFed, Charles Schwab) that make me jump through hoops to join. I was concerned while applying because it was noticeable that others were having ID verification issues. Maybe my existing TD Bank (via Target) relationship helped. 

Does she have anything frozen? and I'm not talking about EQ/EX/TU. How long has it been since she was approved and tried to use it?

She doesn't have anything frozen, but she is barely 20 and in college and holding down a full time job.

she has listened well and has great credit with healthy lines.

she may have been flagged because it would be the third card at this address, Myself, DW and her.

Who knows, but a coup,e of faxes and a review ought to clear it up I hope

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verification of what, exactly?

Message 5 of 7
thummel
Established Contributor

Sounds a little strange. I'm 21 and have a blispay and didn't get flagged when I used mine. Wonder what kind of verification is going on.
Message 6 of 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Verification of what, exactly?

Identity

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.