Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DINERS CLUB LIMBO

tag
delviacv2
Valued Member

Re: DINERS CLUB LIMBO

@ojefferyo wrote:

congrats, I had to fax over some paperwork to them last friday because they said they could verify my identity. 

Same Here, I faxed some paperwork last friday, Called today and they said that they have received it, of course that doesnt mean is going to get approved Smiley Sad

Message 111 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all. If anything, the whole process was weird. I'm guessing that faxing in the paperwork for a AU will result in some puppies being kicked or a bag of kittens thrown into a river in my name. Smiley Indifferent

Message 112 of 120
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@delviacv2 wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

congrats, I had to fax over some paperwork to them last friday because they said they could verify my identity. 

Same Here, I faxed some paperwork last friday, Called today and they said that they have received it, of course that doesnt mean is going to get approved Smiley Sad

I called about my fax and the lady said they didn't receive it yet. I told her i faxed it friday and she said the underwiters don't get them directly. It has to be sorted and distributed and she said to check back in a day or two to make sure they got it. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 113 of 120
delviacv2
Valued Member

My fingers are crossed, but I don't know if that's going to help : D
Message 114 of 120
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ojefferyo wrote:

@delviacv2 wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

I called about my fax and the lady said they didn't receive it yet. I told her i faxed it friday and she said the underwiters don't get them directly. It has to be sorted and distributed and she said to check back in a day or two to make sure they got it. 

Is the fax number given to you when you check the status or is it provided on the letter?

Message 115 of 120
delviacv2
Valued Member

When you call they will give you the number
Message 116 of 120
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@delviacv2 wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Is the fax number given to you when you check the status or is it provided on the letter?

Did you get the opportunity to apply Lexie?

Message 117 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our application is unavailable while we make improvements

While we work to improve the application process, the option to apply for a Diners Club Card Elite or a Diners Club Card Premier is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Message 118 of 120
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@delviacv2 wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Did you get the opportunity to apply Lexie?

Was thinking about it for nostalgia 

Message 119 of 120
delviacv2
Valued Member

*Update*

I called today and they told me that was recently approved with 10K limit Smiley Happy

Message 120 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.