Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DINERS CLUB LIMBO

tag
Guinness
Contributor

Re: DINERS CLUB LIMBO

Make sure when you apply the address matches what is on your TU report.  I applied 2 times for the elite got denied with a TU score of 723.  Looked up my TU report and saw my address was listed recordered differenty than what I put on the application.  On the application I was writing out Cove but on TU it was showing CV.  I applied again last Friday changing out Cove for CV and just called in today to check status and approved for $15k ... I guess 3 hits to TU is worth $15k Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 120
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Guinness wrote:

Make sure when you apply the address matches what is on your TU report.  I applied 2 times for the elite got denied with a TU score of 723.  Looked up my TU report and saw my address was listed recordered differenty than what I put on the application.  On the application I was writing out Cove but on TU it was showing CV.  I applied again last Friday changing out Cove for CV and just called in today to check status and approved for $15k ... I guess 3 hits to TU is worth $15k Smiley Happy

Congrats. I agree. 3 hits 15 k is alright. 

Message 62 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Guinness wrote:

I'd press for them to remove the other two inquiries. But then again i'm not one who takes things sitting down.

Message 63 of 120
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Guinness wrote:

I'd press for them to remove the other two inquiries. But then again i'm not one who takes things sitting down.

You think they'd remove them?  I'd LOVE to have my first 2 pulls removed!

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 64 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Guinness wrote:

You think they'd remove them?  I'd LOVE to have my first 2 pulls removed!

It's worth a shot! Smiley Happy

You don't receive if you don't ask.

Message 65 of 120
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

I think Diners doesnt mind high utilization or amount of inquiries, they care more about delinquencies.

My dad was approved for $5k with high utilization and 30+ inquiries.

Wow, you guys bounced back from your group bankruptcy in no time.

Message 66 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thelethargicage wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

I think Diners doesnt mind high utilization or amount of inquiries, they care more about delinquencies.

My dad was approved for $5k with high utilization and 30+ inquiries.

Wow, you guys bounced back from your group bankruptcy in no time.

Is group bankrupcy even possible? Lol..

Message 67 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

are both cards come with annual fees ? 

Message 68 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes
Message 69 of 120
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

$95 AF for the Diner's Club Premier & $300 AF for the Diner's Club Elite. Fee due up front on very first statement.

Both are Mastercard, first one a World Version and the other one is World Elite.

Hope that helps

Message 70 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.