Did you mean: 

DISCOVER IT APPROVED!!

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DISCOVER IT APPROVED!!

Congrats!  You will love discover!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 20
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@Joteism wrote:

Thanks! Smiley Happy   That's exactly what I said in my head, "Did you guys forget to run my credit!?"  And that final.... "Oh and one more thing, Sir - Welcome to Discover" sent me skipping around like Mary Poppins around my office. And I'm a burly dude. Smiley Happy

That's hilarious, I can dig it...Congrats!!! I've got the biggest smile on my face right now because of your success! Smiley Very Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 12 of 20
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

wow... congrats on this amazing starting CL....I got mine about 6 weeks ago and love it Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Just called earlier this evening after work because I got approved online but wanted to know my CL.

I called up and they said I had been aprroved for $6,000.....same thing, I played it off all cool but was flipping out.

I have a good mix of credit,  5 baddies a few years back 2 60 day and 1 90 day (ouch..log story of how I never paid attention to money when I was 22-25) .  A 673 EQ Myfico score and 6k CL, I'll take it.

Message 14 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Haha - Thanks everyone for kind words! I just got home from work and the miserable traffic I sit in everyday seemed so much more tolerable today because it gave me a chance to sit there with a huge smirk on my face without people thinking that I'm a psycho. Smiley Happy 

09lex - That's what the CSR told me. That it'd be expedited - I can't wait!!

Message 15 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!

I have to say I get so jealous seeing Discover give awesome limits out and I just keep getting scraps......Enjoy!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 20
Joteism
Regular Contributor

EQ inquiry confirmed - Nothing on TU.

I'm in Maryland.

Message 17 of 20
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats! Discover is awesome!

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 18 of 20
eviLution
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 19 of 20
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!!!

*8/10/13
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.