Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Chase freedom unlimited - 30 days message

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

DW Chase freedom unlimited - 30 days message

I saw the signup bonus offer on my DW chase account for freedom unlimited.

She already have Chase freedom regular card, received last year. her scores are in range of 750-760 across 3 CBs. TU - 1inq, EQ -0 inqs, EX - 2 inqs. 

So, i apped the chase freedom unlimited inside her account->offers section. i thought it would a solid offer, which also showed chase sapphire, chase slate as total 3 offers.

so i went head and submitted for chase unlimited. after submissison, it said "thanks, the decision is under review. we will write in 30 days"

Is that a denial? or any additional verification requirement?

What might actually a change in her profile is, on the Gross income , i added my annual salary additional to her.  Would that trigger any additional verification?

Should we wait till next week and call them?

Any inputs are welcomed.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW Chase freedom unlimited - 30 days message

@GetMeSlick wrote:

I saw the signup bonus offer on my DW chase account for freedom unlimited.

She already have Chase freedom regular card, received last year. her scores are in range of 750-760 across 3 CBs. TU - 1inq, EQ -0 inqs, EX - 2 inqs. 

So, i apped the chase freedom unlimited inside her account->offers section. i thought it would a solid offer, which also showed chase sapphire, chase slate as total 3 offers.

so i went head and submitted for chase unlimited. after submissison, it said "thanks, the decision is under review. we will write in 30 days"

Is that a denial? or any additional verification requirement?

What might actually a change in her profile is, on the Gross income , i added my annual salary additional to her.  Would that trigger any additional verification?

Should we wait till next week and call them?

Any inputs are welcomed.

As always you need to call the auto status line and see what robo lady says. The online message means almost nothing, as any non-instant-approval will give you that 30-days message online.

When you call robo lady, she has 4 possible statuses (stati?):

1. Your application has been approved!

2. you will be notified of our decision within 30 days

3. something about 2 weeks

4. you will be notified of our decision within 7-10 business days

1 is obvious, 2 often leads to an approval after a few days or weeks, 3 usually leads to an approval after a few days, 4 is almost always a denial.

Message 2 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info. I just called the automated number. I was told, it would be notified in 30 days.

As per your info, I m happy. Will wait for approval and post it here.

Happy weekend.
Total Credit - $535K+

Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 days is a good sign. Last year I had a 30 days; 3 days later 'Approved'. Just check back occasionally, they will give you account details with approval
Message 4 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Thank you all. got approved for $25k. Smiley LOL

Total Credit - $535K+

Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 5 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.  Don't worry, though, you can find the afterparty here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Whoa-25k-chase-freedom-UNL-approval-DW/m-p/489...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.