No Baddies

No AAoA

Inq 21

Trans 675

Exp- 692

Eq-650

I applied for a chase Sap

Currently i have a Chase Freedom 3k Chase Slate 3K Chase Amazon 4k

Got denied saying i applied to many times called backdoor werent quite helpful said you already called twice.

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Turn Down

Welcome to the forum! Many users have reported Chase denying them due to too many accounts opened recently. Also, the CSP tends to require higher scores than your current ones.

Message 12 of 23
yfan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got denied for a credit card

No Baddies

No AAoA

Inq 21

Trans 675

Exp- 692

Eq-650

Got denied saying i applied to many times called backdoor werent quite helpful said you already called twice.

There's your problem right there. Cool the apps.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@S2008,

Welcome to MYFICO.. Please refrain from posting the same topic in 4 different sections as that will not get different answers.  To answer your question, cool off on the application, establish an AAoA and let your inquiries age a bit.

Message 14 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I got denied for a credit card

No Baddies

No AAoA

Inq 21

Trans 675

Exp- 692

Eq-650

I am removing your posts on this in other forums and merging comments posted in 2 forums , please do not cross post duplicates in the future.

Thanks for your understanding

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JSS3 for taking the time to educate. That was cool! Some who read the posts dont know this type of information and are afraid to ask, so it helps alot when those that know, take the time to elaborate.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase Sap

Welcome to the CSP Denial Train! Smiley Wink  Sorry to hear.  I just got my denial letter in the mail today.  Reason was more than 5 new accounts opened in the last two years.  Nothing we can do but wait it out.

Message 17 of 23
traveler2005
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase Sap

Welcome to the CSP Denial Train! Smiley Wink  Sorry to hear.  I just got my denial letter in the mail today.  Reason was more than 5 new accounts opened in the last two years.  Nothing we can do but wait it out.

That is so weird, I already had 2 chase accounts, I opened 4 chase accounts between January and June and then was approved for another about a week ago, but it was a co-branded card.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 18 of 23
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Same letter the 2 year story.

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase Sap

Message 19 of 23
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@traveler2005 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase Sap

That is so weird, I already had 2 chase accounts, I opened 4 chase accounts between January and June and then was approved for another about a week ago, but it was a co-branded card.

Doesn't apply to the co-branded cards from the reps say

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.