Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diner's Club Denial???

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Diner's Club Denial???

Every time I have called they "say" they can't see anything other than "if" an account is set up.
First time I have heard of asking for lending services???!!!
Message 11 of 177
rlx01
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Every time I have called they "say" they can't see anything other than "if" an account is set up.
First time I have heard of asking for lending services???!!!

Read this post:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/23658116-post116.html

If you applied in the first day or two and still haven't heard anything, you're in limbo land.

You can either wait until they figure it out (unlikely given the level of incompetence shown so far), or you can call and force them to process the app. Since you've paid with a HP already... Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called and was told that if no account is set up after 3 business days, then it was a decline. 

Message 13 of 177
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just called and was told that if no account is set up after 3 business days, then it was a decline. 

that makes me sad! I still have not heard

Message 14 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me Too. I have a 739 TU score and I thought that I could...

Me Too. I have a 739 TU score and I thought that I could get it.

Message 15 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Frustrated

Got the 7-15 day message and I havent heard anything. Its been a week. No account has been set up either.

Message 16 of 177
joshuapd1987
Frequent Contributor

StartingOver76 - Did you call and ask for Lending Services to see if they could tell you?

MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Message 17 of 177
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

since yesterday was a no mail day, I will wait until today to make sure nothing in mail and call tomorrow for another go.

Message 18 of 177
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I'll be approaching two weeks Thursday and still nothing. TU close to 800, high income lots off cc with high limits etc thought this was a certain approval.
Message 19 of 177
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Okay I called in anyway because the HP was taken Sept 28th.

He could not find anything and told me to wait for mail.

I told him that it's been over 15 days and I'm wondering about speaking with Lending Services.

he said that is not possible

I said well based on what I'm reading on a couple of the credit boards, you were flooded with apps and if an account is not set up in a couple days and no denial then the application might be hanging up in system and lending services needs to locate and process through.

that got me put on hold for him to speak with someone because they have been told just to tell people to wait for a letter. (they are SUPER nice customer service always!)

he came back to only tell me lending can not locate anything under my name as he can't either and that i just need to wait because correspondence will come in the mail.

If this was not a brand new product that is swamped and IF these CSR were not located here in the states and just so nice everytime I call this would be my usual point that I would go off the deep end! but instead I agreed to wait through then end of this week Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 177
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.