Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diner's Club Denial???

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Diner's Club Denial???

@ojefferyo wrote:

So I took the plunge and applied last friday afternoon and got the 7-15 days message. Left for the weekend and called on monday, they said they don't see it processed yet. Called today and spoke with another man and he tried to look it up and he said he didn't see anything in the system yet and it's probably still being processed. He said that I should get something in the mail with 5 business days but I have a feeling he says that to everyone. Guess I'll keep trying till I get an answer

That's a basic canned response i think many get when calling in. The are indeed backlogged because of this new rollout.

Message 81 of 177
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

yeah he did say they were not expecting a huge number of application

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 82 of 177
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@raydmercer2345 wrote:

UPDATE! After applying for my second card (premier) on the 22nd and calling in for the past 2 weeks to check the status.....I spoke with a CSR who said the account was APPROVED for 30k!!!!! WOW!!!  I was sure I was gonna get a denial! ELITE APPROVED FOR 20K ON OCT. 11 AND PREMIER APPROVED FOR 30K LAST NIGHT!!! For all of you who keep gettin the "in processing" answer, keep calling in everyday to check the status.....Good luck! Im heading to the garden! (i think)

Wouldn't they note that on your account?

maybe they felt flattered LOL!

Stalker status Smiley Surprised

I really don't think they are noting anything. One rep told me to call back. Another said it's pending but m sure she never looked anything up on a computer. This is so Mickey Mouse. Or 1980's not sure which is worst. Just deny or approve. So simple. You're telling me they don't have computers to access risk like other banks. Rant over Smiley Sad

Message 83 of 177
buck_russell
New Contributor

@kobe2012 wrote:

I have seen most people have gotten approved for this card, has anyone ever been denied after getting the 7-15 pending status?? just wondering ...

Fairly sure I have a denial coming, got the 7-15 last week, couldn't wait so I called in today.  Gave CSR my ss# and at that point she asked my first and last name (I thought it was to verify that I'm me and there was an account in the system), asked me to hold and came back to say I should get a letter within 10 days.  I asked her if it was a denial, but she said she couldn't say. Smiley Mad  Kinda surprised cause TU is 710.

Message 84 of 177
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@buck_russell wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

I have seen most people have gotten approved for this card, has anyone ever been denied after getting the 7-15 pending status?? just wondering ...

Fairly sure I have a denial coming, got the 7-15 last week, couldn't wait so I called in today.  Gave CSR my ss# and at that point she asked my first and last name (I thought it was to verify that I'm me and there was an account in the system), asked me to hold and came back to say I should get a letter within 10 days.  I asked her if it was a denial, but she said she couldn't say. Smiley Mad  Kinda surprised cause TU is 710.

Keep us updated which way the decision went. I would keep calling everyday because there is someone somewhere in there if it's not pending who can offer you your results either way. Good Luck to getting an approval instead. Smiley Happy

Message 85 of 177
texastexter

Not really sure what the deal is.  I called three times and each time get a different reponse.  I am thinking a denial for me even though I got the 7-15 day message.  

Message 86 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called today and apparently no decision yet. No denial letter either but from other's speaking up that doesn't mean anything either. Smiley Tongue

Message 87 of 177
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just called today and apparently no decision yet. No denial letter either but from other's speaking up that doesn't mean anything either. Smiley Tongue

What day did you app Nixon?
High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 88 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oct 27th.

Message 89 of 177
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oct 27th.

I still haven't received a denial letter from my first app and it was submitted on Sept. 29.  Smiley Indifferent

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 90 of 177
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.