Re: Diner's Club - No Profile

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jesseewiak wrote:

So, I originally applied for the Diner's Club around 11/9. Got the 7-15 Day Message. Inquiry ran on 11/10. Called this morning and a CSR told me there was still no profile. Should I assume it's likely I'll be getting a denial letter or is there still some slight hope? My TU is 680. Thanks!

There's still hope.  Others have waited longer and been approved.

Still nothing here and DC is eerily hush hush about it.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.  Have to be going month right about now aren't you?

It's getting pretty close, since he applied on 10/27.  Regardless, it has been quite a while... and no letter or anything right Nixon?  When did you last speak with them?

Not even a kick in the rear telling me i'm not good enough. Smiley Tongue

Yes, that's way too long.  I'm still rooting for you!

In the time since I put in my app for DCP i've gotten 2 instapprovals from Chase and one eventual approval from Barclay's.

This whole Diner's Club thing is getting ridiculous.

If I hadn't already put in the time for this app i'd just say to hell with it and tell em where they can put their card.

Message 11 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear no news yet. Because of you I apped. Since gotten and used card. Yummy steak last night.  Smiley Happy I'm gonna baby this puppy as so many paranoids.  But I hope you get some correspondence soon from them. 

Message 12 of 24
jimmyt2003
Established Member

I have a c/o from '08 and I app'd on 10/21, got a tu pull on 10/22, called yesterday and was told I should receive a response by mail in 30 days

Chase Military Star $4K, IHG $5K, Amazon $3K, INK $5K | BOA AAA $2.5K, Visa $4.7K, Amex $2.5K | US BANK ACE $2K | BARCLAYS WS $3.5K | CAP1 - GM $3K | COMENITY TV $3.8K | DISCOVER IT $6.4K | DSNB AMEX $6K, STORE $1K | CITI HILTON $3K, HOME DEPOT $1.5K, EXXON $1K, CITGO $800, BEST BUY MC $300 | USAA Amex $6K, WWP $3.5K, Visa $4K, MC $1.5K | SYNCRONY WM MC $4.3K, STORE $3.3K, LOWES $8.5K, GAP VISA $3K, AMAZON SC $1.1K, BP $500, SAMS MC $3.6K, TOYS $2.1K | Amex Simply Cash $10K, Hilton $3.1K, PRG, GREEN, PLUM, Plenti $2K | MILITARY STAR $5.7K | PAYPAL
Message 13 of 24
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Where do you apply i dont see the application on their site?

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaylord84 wrote:
Where do you apply i dont see the application on their site?

New apps are currently halted.

Message 15 of 24
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Wow thanks. Is this permanent

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaylord84 wrote:

At least to the end of the month.

Message 17 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@kaylord84 wrote:

TBD... there was mention that it may resurface around or after 12/1 but other forums and folks have mentioned that it may not be up until after the 1st of the year (possibly).

Message 18 of 24
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jesseewiak wrote:

So, I originally applied for the Diner's Club around 11/9. Got the 7-15 Day Message. Inquiry ran on 11/10. Called this morning and a CSR told me there was still no profile. Should I assume it's likely I'll be getting a denial letter or is there still some slight hope? My TU is 680. Thanks!

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.  Have to be going month right about now aren't you?

It's getting pretty close, since he applied on 10/27.  Regardless, it has been quite a while... and no letter or anything right Nixon?  When did you last speak with them?

Give it time maybe they are getting the boot polished just for you..... j/k I'm pulling for your approval fingers crossed Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joedtx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jesseewiak wrote:

Give it time maybe they are getting the boot polished just for you..... j/k I'm pulling for your approval fingers crossed Smiley Happy

LOL. This boot?

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.