cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Application Link Removed?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Diners Club Application Link Removed?

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

So it looks like they removed the links, someone just PMed me asking for the links and when I tried to load them up from my history I received a 404 not found. 

It was:

Premier: https://www.bmoharriscreditcards.com/apply/BMOHarris_InstantApp/Application.do?promoCode=DUW

Elite: https://www.bmoharriscreditcards.com/apply/BMOHarris_InstantApp/Application.do?promoCode=DUE

Gasp. I just thought of something.

What if they're removing them to replace the current rinky dink system with something reliable like other CC companies.

That would be awesome! I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I'm guessing this might be a temporary measure in order to control the overwhelming volume of applications and the current backlog for those who are still in their processsing queues waiting for a response.  Time will only tell.  Althought, possibly unrelated, the timing seems to be coincidental for those individuals whose cards were temporarily blocked.  Now, I used mine today without any issues...  I took it to the nudie bar for entertainment.... JUST KIDDING!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 189
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Very intersting, NASA got more attention than Diners Club and they never stopped taking applications.

Who's bigger in assets? Diners or NASA?

Message 42 of 189
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diners is blocking cards from use? I guess I missed that one.

Message 43 of 189
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Diners is blocking cards from use? I guess I missed that one.

Some cards, but not everyone.  Both of mine are still working fine.

Message 44 of 189
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

On another forum, it appears someone received the following information:

FYI

I just spoke to DC.

They said they took the cards offline because they were overloaded from applications and were trying to catch up before allowing any more apps...

CS Rep said the expected date for the cards to go back online is DEC 1.

Message 45 of 189
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

On another forum, it appears someone received the following information:

FYI

I just spoke to DC.

They said they took the cards offline because they were overloaded from applications and were trying to catch up before allowing any more apps...

CS Rep said the expected date for the cards to go back online is DEC 1.

Good find, I'm glad I don't have to wait until 12/1. I'd lose a month in AAoA ... not that it matters THAT much...

Message 46 of 189
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice find. I am still waiting on UW to call me back about increasing my CL.

Message 47 of 189
paris75
New Contributor

I just applied today after reading that it is reporting. Phew I must've applied right before they took it down. Probably have to wait until December to hear if I'm aporoved or not. That wait time is actually so ridiculous, that it almost starts to be funny.
Message 48 of 189
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Here we go.... last app of the year....I don't care if A/B/C sees another new account...

Elite?

Yea I went for the Elite. I was going to be cheap and go for the Premier but reality sinked in and I figured I might as well go big if I'm going to pull the trigger on the app. 

I received the 7-15 message of course.... I suppose I'll call tomorrow? I wonder if they will dislike tax liens.

pm me the link lol.

Nixon. Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 189
taxi818
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Well, I'm not giving up mine...  LOL...  Nixon, want to be my AU? *wink* *wink*

My Precious Diners.JPG

Fin. Hilarious. Smiley Very Happy

Message 50 of 189
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.