Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Card Premier Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners Club Card Premier Approval!

Okay. Thanks for the information. I already have a world and WEMC with other banks so I guess it doesn't matter, I just don't like the unknown. The CSR wasn't sure when I called. Just told me my CL and APR.
Message 31 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Regardless of credit limit? I was hoping CL greater than 15K would be WEMC.

Correct, regardless of credit limit.  My Premier is $25K and it's World (and who cares whether its WMC or WEMC!).  My Elite is $25K and it's WEMC.

The AF is what pays for the Distinction.

BTW, I got the okay from the little lady to app the Elite if I should get the premier.

This should be Interesting.

Message 32 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh this is making me wanna app so bad right now, I hope this card continues this trend at least till the 1st week in November.

Message 33 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nixon, I'm thinking I should get the Elite now too... just don't really need all that credit, but I sure do want it!
Message 34 of 62
Brax
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh this is making me wanna app so bad right now, I hope this card continues this trend at least till the 1st week in November.

I think this trend will continue for a while, so you'll be fine!

Message 35 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take for you guys to hear back from Diners club after you put in your application? Did you have to wait the 7 days to receive your card or did someone call you and let you know you were approved?

Message 36 of 62
jefftca925
Established Contributor

I submitted my Premier app yesterday and called them this morning just to check the status.  The rep said that their system is not in "real time" and has a 48 hour delay.  She advised to check next week on the status.  BTW, they are very nice and answer their phones promptly... I like that Smiley Wink

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 37 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Nixon, I'm thinking I should get the Elite now too... just don't really need all that credit, but I sure do want it!

You can never have too much credit!

Message 38 of 62
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

The decision to go for both right now is IMO a very smart one that gives you the whole balance of it's first year to determine how well it fits to your particular needs or not and one or the other you can always cancel later on if it doesn't round out your credit as expected.

Message 39 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

The decision to go for both right now is IMO a very smart one that gives you the whole balance of it's first year to determine how well it fits to your particular needs or not and one or the other you can always cancel later on if it doesn't round out your credit as expected.

You make a good point but i'm gonna need a few more softs before I decide to take on another TU pull, Besides I still know exactly nada on my current Premier app.

Has anyone that's applied for both gotten just a single (ONE) TU pull, period?

Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.