Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2 Day Message.... For A Week!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover 2 Day Message.... For A Week!

I clicked the love button last week....... I got the 2 day hold and since then if I click the button it says "we're still processing"...  I got spooked about an AA and cashed in my cash back rewards.  Did they forget about me, or is this bad?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 2 Day Message.... For A Week!

good luck TC, i'm getting the same message since Friday so we will see..

Message 2 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago where it stayed pending for a week or so.  I was pestering them weekly for CLI's for data points though.  It just sometimes happens and you don't have anything to worry about.  I'm sure if something was up they would reach out and contact you.

Message 3 of 6
thummel
Established Contributor

Call them? No reason to be nervous over it.
Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I would call at this point. It won't hurt anything

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday morning I logged in and I'd been given a 3.9k increase.  I posted about it in the "approvals" section but not here.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Discover-CLI/m-p/4600309#M417981

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.