cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Under Review, day 5 and counting...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI Under Review, day 5 and counting...

Smiley Indifferent So its day 5 and its still under review, what gives?? Anyone else have this happen?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI Under Review, day 5 and counting...

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent So its day 5 and its still under review, what gives?? Anyone else have this happen?

By chance was your card at one point secured?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

By chance was your card at one point secured?

Yes

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a system issue. Check out my thread on it.
You will get denied.
The system thinks your card is secured-so when the UW goes to increase the line it won't let them.
They keep saying 48 hours and it will be fixed but others have been being told this for months.
It sucks.
I have tried multiple things to get it fixed.

The only way it will is if we call refuse to let up on it- but most people don't care enough and are just waiting for a fix to come.

Sorry.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's a system issue. Check out my thread on it.
You will get denied.
The system thinks your card is secured-so when the UW goes to increase the line it won't let them.
They keep saying 48 hours and it will be fixed but others have been being told this for months.
It sucks.
I have tried multiple things to get it fixed.

The only way it will is if we call refuse to let up on it- but most people don't care enough and are just waiting for a fix to come.

Sorry.

This makes sense!!! I have been getting the 2 day message both times I've tried and it goes for 5 days...and then nothing. Then I get a denial in the mail that says mysteriously "financial information not found."

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It pisses me off. out of all the cards for this to happen to-if happens to my favorite/daily driver card. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It pisses me off. out of all the cards for this to happen to-if happens to my favorite/daily driver card. Smiley Sad

I was just approved for Chase freedom - so I will put my IT into the sock drawer until I get around to cancelling it. I don't need to keep a discover around that refuses to budge from $200 CL.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want freedom. Congrats. I need to get under 5/24 or get a preapproval.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue doesn't have to be about secured vs unsecured.

I've never had a secured card and after 3 CLIs from Discover I attempted one once and well over a week passed without any response after receiving the 2-day message from the request online.  I eventually called up and they said that it had been denied and that a letter was on it's way, which arrived the next day I believe.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I was just going to update. My friend had this happen this week. Tried to get a cLI and he has not had one for 6 mo. Denied and he called-they gave him the same 48 hour BS reason and that the computer thinks his card is secured blah blah blah.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.