Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT APPROVAL!!!

Nice,Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 22 of 26
illini2010

Just received an email from Discover saying that my card is being expedited via USPS.  Still no clue on CLI but I'm waiting on my online account to be activated to find out, build a little suspense while I wait for the card.

Message 23 of 26
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Just call them and ask what your CL is. I had to call when I first applied to verify my employer and she told me my credit limit.
Message 24 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

grats again!

u can call to have the card sent out via fedex. i couldn't wait and just called Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 25 of 26
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

I got 2 emails saying my online account has been setup then one saying my card has been shipped. $1700 cl

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.