Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Approved!!

tag
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover IT Approved!!

they pulled trans u and eq for me and i got the 6 month at 3% and 22 after limit only $1000 but im greatful because i have been wanting a discover since forever and may i add i also was finally and i say finally beacause i app for bofa 3 times and was denied and this time i was approved for 1000 no q asked 0 apr no annual fee etc thanks and just be thankfull i know i am

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 11 of 15
Johnny_Favorite
Regular Contributor

Congrats.

Message 12 of 15
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

Just got off the phone with Discover and was told my limit is $1200, It may seem like a small amount to you guys but it is more than double what my other cards have.

So i have reached 3 milestones this year:

Instantly Approved for a Prime Card! (My Freedom was through Recon and i don't exactly consider the $500 Zync as prime)

Finally a limit above $500!

No Collections!

Message 13 of 15
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@Denny33142 wrote:

Just got off the phone with Discover and was told my limit is $1200, It may seem like a small amount to you guys but it is more than double what my other cards have.

So i have reached 3 milestones this year:

Instantly Approved for a Prime Card! (My Freedom was through Recon and i don't exactly consider the $500 Zync as prime)

Finally a limit above $500!

No Collections!

Congrats Denny !!!   +1000 CL and it will grow over time

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 14 of 15
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

I received the card today, I was suprised when Fedex knocked on the door to leave the package as i was not expecting it to come through Fedex, It looks like they overnight the card even without requesting it.

The card looks odd enough, all of the information is on the back and it looks like a metal card even upon closer inspection, of course once you grab it you can tell it's not metal but it still feels different from a regular card.

My local Chinese Restaurant always makes an imprint of the card when they deliver, It will be funny to see what they do when they find that they cannot make an imprint of this one Smiley Happy, actually i think i am going to order today just to see what happends Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.