Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approved!!!!!!!!!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Discover It Approved!!!!!!!!!

After applying online and my application was canceled due to frozen Equifax file. I just called back, verified some information with the Snr credit analyst and was approved for $1500. Not a lot but I'll accept it, at least I'm in the Discover family.  Two more applications (BOFA Better Rewards & Barclays Arrival)  and I'm done till 2016!! One week post rebuilding and everything's looking great in terms of approval!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It Approved!!!!!!!!!

@pip3man wrote:

After applying online and my application was canceled due to frozen Equifax file. I just called back, verified some information with the Snr credit analyst and was approved for $1500. Not a lot but I'll accept it, at least I'm in the Discover family.  Two more applications (BOFA Better Rewards & Barclays Arrival)  and I'm done till 2016!! One week post rebuilding and everything's looking great in terms of approval!

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 24
IamB2
Established Contributor

Congrats!

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 3 of 24
Longroad
Established Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

Did you have to unfreeze your file?

Message 4 of 24
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Yeah Longroad I did unfreeze it and I'm so happy they pulled Equifax which is my highest score... TU was unfrozen but wasn't pulled even though when I applied last month that was what they used

Message 5 of 24
kd081708
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 450 EX 498 TU 470
Current Score:
EQ 574 EX 581 TU 572 Barclay 596 Merrick 612
Goal Score:
600 all by 06/30/2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

@pip3man wrote:

Yeah Longroad I did unfreeze it and I'm so happy they pulled Equifax which is my highest score... TU was unfrozen but wasn't pulled even though when I applied last month that was what they used

Thanks for the info. I really want the IT, but I won't be apping for anything that pulls EQ until they get with the program and start reporting right. My EQ is about 150 points below EX and TU because they are clueless. Any, congrats to you on your approval. 

Message 7 of 24
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pip3man wrote:

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 24
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.