Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Miles Pulling EQ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It Miles Pulling EQ

Never thought I would see the day, 

I was suppose to be in the garden so sort of glad that my Equifax is frozen. But this May was my once every 2 year spree. 

I racked up 4 Inq on TU and 6 of EX so I thought one more TU would not hurt seeing the damage has been done. 

Anyways my EQ is locked due to the BC Blue Shield hack at the begenning of this year was able to clear up everything with TU and EX but Equifax is draggin thier feet. So I called in as they wanted to verify my housing, I own it out right and to my suprise they were pulling EQ. I told the lady to cancel the App seeing that there was no point they do not accept PINs and I am not going to pay 15 bucks for a temporary unfreeze. Tried to get her to pull my EX or TU but she wouldn't. 

No loss no gain. 

Anyway has anyone else have Discover pull EQ. They have allways pulled TU for me. Recently they have been pulling EX for perople. Just strange I wonder if the IT miles card is a EQ pull? Or will Discover become a Wild Card when it comes to pulls? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover It Miles Pulling EQ

Discover moreso pulls EQ for most than any other bureau.. Nothing strange at all going on.. Ya some people get TU pulls, but majority it is EQ.

Message 2 of 12
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Discover moreso pulls EQ for most than any other bureau.. Nothing strange at all going on.. Ya some people get TU pulls, but majority it is EQ.

+1 agreed. Eq on the apps. Tu on the Cli's

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok must just be me then. 

They have never pulled anything except TU for me. 

and other people are EX that I know. 

Ok  i thought  i was going crazy thanks ya'll. 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled equifax and experian for me last month.
Message 5 of 12
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

when i applied for my Discover IT card, i got EQ and Ex pulled on me... and that was last August. 

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I app'd Discover It last week. They pulled EQ.

Message 7 of 12
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Single pull on EQ each of the 2 cards I have with them. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 8 of 12
vagrants
Regular Contributor

Applied for It today, pulled EQ.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single EQ pull for me when I got mine.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.