Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover denial

So my wife apped for Discover. She got a message saying to call in that Discover needed a few more details to complete her application. The message had a reference number. So the next day she calls Discover and they ask her name and DOB. After she provides it they say she needs a coapplicat. So of course I say go ahead and put me as the coapplicat. So we provide all are info. Result Denial. Which is crazy cause I got a Discover with a $9500 limit.

Wife's FICO 653 with 7 inquiries and 3 charge offs.
My FICO 696 with 23 inquiries.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover denial

Sorry to hear that.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 2 of 4
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So my wife apped for Discover. She got a message saying to call in that Discover needed a few more details to complete her application. The message had a reference number. So the next day she calls Discover and they ask her name and DOB. After she provides it they say she needs a coapplicat. So of course I say go ahead and put me as the coapplicat. So we provide all are info. Result Denial. Which is crazy cause I got a Discover with a $9500 limit.

Wife's FICO 653 with 7 inquiries and 3 charge offs.
My FICO 696 with 23 inquiries.

Oh Wow.......sorry to hear.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry to hear that, in my experience im always the co applicant, never the applicant Smiley Wink (everytime i app, always denied but offered co applicant, never secured eitherSmiley Sad) .
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.