Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover denied

I app flor the Discover IT card the other week and Discover turn me down and sent me a letter asking for a joijnmt appicant. I told them no and I will re app once my Transunion and equifax and experian reports get clean up. I have 22 inqs on transunion. 12 on Equifax and 12 on Experian. I am off to the garden for 2 years.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover denied

@Anonymous wrote:

I app flor the Discover IT card the other week and Discover turn me down and sent me a letter asking for a joijnmt appicant. I told them no and I will re app once my Transunion and equifax and experian reports get clean up. I have 22 inqs on transunion. 12 on Equifax and 12 on Experian. I am off to the garden for 2 years.

How does your score look? That's alot of inquiries you got there.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 5
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good for you to garden till some of those fall off.

Message 3 of 5
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Did you call to RECON>?

I got denied in 2012 ... called to recon got a 1000 Limit

Message 4 of 5
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Interesting.  How do you get 22 inquiries on TU?  Regional?  What part of the country do you live in?  I rarely get them.

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.