Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

Thanks Joe, anyone wants to touch me...feel free.
Message 931 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, no thanks buddy ill just use my hoe to maintain proper distance but we will drink a cold one in hopes your magic brightens the waySmiley Wink

Ps , was going to go somewhere with that but i think i already thought your thought of a comeback i thinkSmiley Wink
Message 932 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got tired of my CLI denial so I apped for a new card and was approved for $5k. That’s more than any CLI i would get. Go figure... now I get the $700 CLI on the first card so I am still on the 90 day train. Wonder what my new Miles Card will be on for CLI.

Message 933 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover is so weird i got my first non cc mailer today for... student loans of all thingsSmiley Wink. Oh Discover how you toy with my emotionsSmiley Happy
Message 934 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got quite the collection of CLI request denial letters from Discover accumulating.  1 a week for the last I don't know, maybe 20 weeks at this point?  If/when I do finally get a CLI from Discover, perhaps I'll lay out all of my denial letters together and snap a photo.  I'll probably be able to wallpaper my bathroom with them by that point Smiley Wink

Message 935 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Create the amount you are approved for Brutal, that would look coolSmiley Happy
Message 936 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still on the monthly train. After not getting any cli for the first 4 months, I have been getting increases monthly ranging from 1.5K to 3K. I tried to only accept a portion recently because it was going to give me a weird number, (I like even credit limit increases in increments of 500), but the flesh is weak and I took it all 😳 I will try to even it out later. 

Message 937 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the card and what months did you receive CLIs in?  With my account from the beginning I think I went 4 months with no CLI, then 4 months of monthly CLIs, then nothing for 7 months which is where I sit currently.

Message 938 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its ok Justa, with Discover no one will be disappointed if you eat the hole cake, leave the small portion bits for Cap One Smiley Wink
Message 939 of 1,821
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have any others in the last few weeks posted about getting a Discover CLI if their CL was at $20k+ already?  Seems that credit limit is still a constraint for many accounts...?

It's not just $20k+ folx who are stuck.  I've been stuck at $16.5k since February 13th with bi-weekly "insufficient time" letters, the latest of which was 181 days after last CLI.

Message 940 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.