Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

Well, spoke a little too soon. I smashed the luv button and got $500, called in and they offered $500. I wanted more and opted for a HP on my TU and ended up getting $6k total. I went from $7.5k-->$13.5k today.

Thanks Disco!

TU: 687, 11 inq

Message 1531 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Jlitnns, wow that's great. That's a huge datapoints, not many ever go the hp route but glad to see it actually worked. 5k hp cli is a tremendous cli for Discover. Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 1532 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlitnns wrote:

Well, spoke a little too soon. I smashed the luv button and got $500, called in and they offered $500. I wanted more and opted for a HP on my TU and ended up getting $6k total. I went from $7.5k-->$13.5k today.

Thanks Disco!

TU: 687, 11 inq

Congrats! by the way, which CR they pulled? Thanks. 

Message 1533 of 1,821
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Hopefuly back on 90 day train. Hit the button lastnight and to my suprise $500 was offered on my Discover Miles. Immeditely called CS to double dip for another $500 for a total of $1k increase. So marked my calender for the next 90 days we'll see. Smiley Happy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1534 of 1,821
jlitnns
Established Contributor

TransUnion and thanks!

Robot Very Happy

Message 1535 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Hopefuly back on 90 day train. Hit the button lastnight and to my suprise $500 was offered on my Discover Miles. Immeditely called CS to double dip for another $500 for a total of $1k increase. So marked my calender for the next 90 days we'll see. Smiley Happy

Nice!! 

Message 1536 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

1st cli on new Discover card, 3 months in, $500. Sl $5000 new cl $5500 Tu 723 18 hps . No DD
Message 1537 of 1,821
LuckyB338
Regular Contributor

I apparently received a auto cli about two weeks back on 6th statement. I don’t use disco often bc of Amex so didn’t notice. Anyways, it was $600 and data points as follows,

Avg. age: 1yr 5 months
Tu 730, Ex 712, Eq 714
1 inq on ex, no missed payments or derogs
3 accs, 1 loan on deferment
Message 1538 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

For sure! Same thing with me just got letter in the mail today " not enough experience with current credit limit"

Message 1539 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried again on my older Discover (the one with the $4,500 CL) just now but got turned down again. I haven't been able to get a CLI on that card since December so I think it's stuck there. That's one reason I got a second card in March (with a SL twice as big as the older card); I'm planning to try for the first CLI on that card in June or July if I don't see an auto-CLI first.

Message 1540 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.