Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

How long have you had the card and what months did you receive CLIs in?  With my account from the beginning I think I went 4 months with no CLI, then 4 months of monthly CLIs, then nothing for 7 months which is where I sit currently.

I've had the card since Dec 2016.

I've received cli every month starting with April. 

Message 941 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you're following the same path that my account did.  Hopefully things don't dry up for you after 4-5 CLIs...

Message 942 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going through some of my financial records now and I have six CLI withdrawn letters from Disco. Anybody else have a heap of these?

Message 943 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I would if they ever felt me important enough to send them to meSmiley Wink
Message 944 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received an email stating that they increased my line by $200. I just hit my 6th statement a few days ago and this is after multiple CLI denials.

Message 945 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU FICO dropped to 642 at the end of July owing to the number of new accounts I'd recently opened, which I think may have been a factor in my most recent CLI request being declined. However, it's bounced back up to 649 and hopefully may go over 650 at the next Disco pull at the end of this month, so we'll see what happens then. Of course, I could always get another CLI initiated by them like several other people have reported...

Message 946 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got an email stating my CLI was increased to $1900. Ironically I submitted a request online last Saturday and was given the dreaded 3-5 day message.

I found it odd to not have received the letter in the mail by Wednesday as Discover usually sends them pretty quick.

Message 947 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of my letters I get from my Monday morning CLI denials arrive on Saturday like clock work.  Never a day earlier, never a day later.  I do them first thing on Monday mornings.  If I were to push them off to Monday afternoons, perhaps the denial letters would arrive the following Monday.  I must praise Discover's consistency here, even if it means me consistently not getting a CLI Smiley Wink

Message 948 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just denied CLI on my 61 days today Smiley Sad. Last CLI was in June. Ill try again next month on 91 days.

PS: I do have FA on my EQ credit report. Do you guys think because of that? Thanks

Message 949 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose you'll have to wait and see what the denial letter says.  While denial reasons are quite often BS, if it does reference the issue you pointed out you can probably take that as a solid reason as to why you were denied the CLI.

Message 950 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.