cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn $200 cash back - NFCU cash rewards (apply by 12/31st)

tag
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Earn $200 cash back - NFCU cash rewards (apply by 12/31st)

@Creditaddict.  Can you have two cash rewards at one time?  This is a great offer!  DH may want another cash rewards... I'm in the gardenSmiley Sad

Forgive me forum if there is already a thread mentioning this.  I checked, & did not see one for this current offer.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/cashrewards.php?intcmp=hp|hero|1|cas...

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Re: Earn $200 cash back - NFCU cash rewards (apply by 12/31st)

I initially directed this at Creditaddict, but anyone feel free to chime in if you know the answer to this question.

Is it possible to have two individual NFCU cash rewards card?  Or must it be one card per product?Smiley Indifferent

Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
Message 2 of 9
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I would think so........guess you could call NFCU.  I was not aware of the $200 reward until after I got approved through conversation with a NFCU rep.   she didn't mention the reward, hope I am eligible.  Waiting on the card

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

my g/f just got approved for this card last week.  Going to have her send a secure message to them to make sure she's eligible.  The only bad thing about NFCU is that they don't apply these bonuses to cards until after the 90 days are up no matter how quickly you spend the $3,000 dollars and even then it can take up to 90 days after that for it to show up.  At least that's what they told me about the 40,000 point bonus they had on the Flagship card.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got this card last week. Didn't see anything about a promo when I apped. Smiley Sad

Just sent a secure message; hopefully they can add it!

Message 5 of 9
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got this card last week. Didn't see anything about a promo when I apped. Smiley Sad

Just sent a secure message; hopefully they can add it!

It depends on when the promo began; which I have no idea.  I only stumbled across it logging in the other day.

I hope they honor it for you as well.  GL

Message 6 of 9
creditFiend
Established Contributor

UPDATE:  I just got off the phone with an NFCU representative.  He says,"yes" I can apply for the same product for the promotion, & choose to PC it to another product later, if I choose.  I am not applying, but I may app for DH.  This will be his second cash rewards.

Hopefully a few others here can benefit, & post their success.  

Enjoy your day!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a response to my secure message. They say I am not eligible for the $200 promo but I have been given a "spend $1500 in 90 days for $100 rewards" promo instead. I guess I will take it lol.Untitled5.png

Message 8 of 9
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got a response to my secure message. They say I am not eligible for the $200 promo but I have been given a "spend $1500 in 90 days for $100 rewards" promo instead. I guess I will take it lol.Untitled5.png

Sorry you did not receive the $200 promotion.  Glad you were able to get 'something' though.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.