Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBNO AMEX OFFER

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

FBNO AMEX OFFER

Received a offer for this card in mail. How certain are these offers, What kind of inital limitsdo they give  How is the card? I think they pull experian 

My exp score @ 745 with no inquiries last 6 months, 3 last year and 6 total. No baddies on report  DTI around 17%

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FBNO AMEX OFFER

What state are you in? Most are closed to new applications.

Message 2 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

This is a GREAT card to have IMO. The review applicants manually so there are no instant approvals, but if you received an invite to apply and you have a good FICO score you're a shoe-in. Plus out of all my cards this is the only one I have gotten my regular increases on (all SP's by the way) without HAVING TO PULL TEETH! Started out a little over a year ago at $3500 and now I'm up to $8K.

AMEX Blue Cash Evdy-$10K ll Capital One Venture VS-$15K Discover It-$6K ll Wells Fargo Visa-$6K ll USAA Cash Rew. Visa-$13K ll Chase Sapphire Prefereed VS-$5K ll Capital One QS
Visa Signature-$5K ll OCCU Beaver Visa-$1.5K ll AMEX Green-NPSL ll Macy's-$2.5K ll Wal Mart Mastercard/Synchrony-$2K ll
Chase/BP Gas-$500 ll Sears/Citi-$2k ll Pay-Pal Smart Connect/Synchrony-$3.5K ll Best Buy/Citi-$4K ll Sportsman's Guide Visa-$7.5K ll
Coldwater Creek M/C-$5K ll Credit Union Visa-$2.5K ll FNBO AMEX-$8K ll Barclay Rewards WMC-$2.5K ll Chase Freedom-$1.5K
ll Camping World Good Sam Visa-$2.75K ll Union Plus Mastercard/Capital One-$2K ll Total Rewards Visa-Comenity-$2.5K

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 7
tmoney
Regular Contributor

I'm In Pa  are applications closed if you get a invite 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tmoney wrote:

I'm In Pa  are applications closed if you get a invite 

FNBO Credit Cards are only available by app invite or you live in the bank service area footprint (where they have banks). Note, while they generally manually review each app, there pre-apps are pretty solid. Note I have two cards from them (both were per-apps) outside their service area.

Message 5 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

No, applications are still open. The card isn't available to everyone--it's by invitation to apply only. So you're good to go.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 7
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

This is a GREAT card to have IMO. The review applicants manually so there are no instant approvals, but if you received an invite to apply and you have a good FICO score you're a shoe-in. Plus out of all my cards this is the only one I have gotten my regular increases on (all SP's by the way) without HAVING TO PULL TEETH! Started out a little over a year ago at $3500 and now I'm up to $8K.

AMEX Blue Cash Evdy-$10K ll Capital One Venture VS-$15K Discover It-$6K ll Wells Fargo Visa-$6K ll USAA Cash Rew. Visa-$13K ll Chase Sapphire Prefereed VS-$5K ll Capital One QS
Visa Signature-$5K ll OCCU Beaver Visa-$1.5K ll AMEX Green-NPSL ll Macy's-$2.5K ll Wal Mart Mastercard/Synchrony-$2K ll
Chase/BP Gas-$500 ll Sears/Citi-$2k ll Pay-Pal Smart Connect/Synchrony-$3.5K ll Best Buy/Citi-$4K ll Sportsman's Guide Visa-$7.5K ll
Coldwater Creek M/C-$5K ll Credit Union Visa-$2.5K ll FNBO AMEX-$8K ll Barclay Rewards WMC-$2.5K ll Chase Freedom-$1.5K
ll Camping World Good Sam Visa-$2.75K ll Union Plus Mastercard/Capital One-$2K ll Total Rewards Visa-Comenity-$2.5K

FNBO is great. I love their CLI soft pulls.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.