Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Dodge MasterCard.

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

FNBO Dodge MasterCard.

Anyone have any idea what they look for when applying? I came to the realization after searches that they typically pull EQ. My current EQ score is 646. I have one baddy, a Verizon collection that still shows a balance but should be $0. I have quite a few inquiries due to rate shopping in Sep of 13 and May of 14. Just payed down my current CC so waiting for that to report. They offer 0% APR until Sep 15 and 0% BT until mid 2016. Cash back as well but can't remember the %. Says I have until Feb 26th to apply. It's not a pre approval (doesn't say it on there), just has a reservation #.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Dodge MasterCard.

I currently have 3 CC. Capital One Platinum MC, Cap 1 QS1, and Credit One Visa. I'd really like to get a replacement 3rd card and scrap the Credit One Smiley Happy
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scrap the CreditOne anyway. FNBO pulls EX i believe.
Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

All I know is FNBO is very strict lender.. Never dealt with them before.. Meaning a prime lender, hope this helps.  You can check credit pulls database and see approval scores, etc. for this card 

Message 4 of 6
atd1970
Regular Contributor

FNBO cards are manual review I believe. At least you have the opportunity to plead your case to a real human being.

Additionally, if you are not approved the bank normally mails a prequal for a secured version.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Secured FNBO might be best bet. I personally wouldn't bother with them since they are very new account sensitive.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.